Why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
Ive been here just over a year and mainly on the whole watched quietly as profiles develope into peoples lives ,their ups and downs and the fun they have getting to know each other from the first hello to the meeting and becoming friends as well as the sexual encounters, this is without doubt the best site around we all feel comfortable with each other and give support when needed ,we are a growing community which will continue to grow and be nurtured by @Admin and @Pearls and lets not forget the formidable @meet_the_fockers she's a rare gem strict but loving really ,so thank you for giving everyone here the chance to be who they can be xx

D

Deleted member 3657

To everyone who has commented so far, a huge thank you. Not only is it great to read your thoughts and experiences, I hope it also gives a little insight in to who we are, this in turn will hopefully give others an idea if maybe there is a connection. Give a confidence that others may need to make an approach to say hi, maybe something in common that can spark a chat. Isn't that where it all starts???

I hope others continue to comment, you don't need to go in to detail, even just an insight in to why you want to be in the lifestyle. Again, you never know, it could be that door to some great friendships because of that common feeling.

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ive been here just over a year and mainly on the whole watched quietly as profiles develope into peoples lives ,their ups and downs and the fun they have getting to know each other from the first hello to the meeting and becoming friends as well as the sexual encounters, this is without doubt the best site around we all feel comfortable with each other and give support when needed ,we are a growing community which will continue to grow and be nurtured by @Admin and @Pearls and lets not forget the formidable @meet_the_fockers she's a rare gem strict but loving really ,so thank you for giving everyone here the chance to be who they can be xx
You are most welcome. And yes you've been here a long time now and are a strong advocate of the site who also advertises us without asking for anything in return and off your own back. For that I cannot thank you enough.
Your support here is extremely noticeable and we both / all thank you for everything xx

24 November 2015
You are most welcome. And yes you've been here a long time now and are a strong advocate of the site who also advertises us without asking for anything in return and off your own back. For that I cannot thank you enough.
Your support here is extremely noticeable and we both / all thank you for everything xx
Ooo you wait till next year but for that I will be a visiting with you in them there hills lol xx

H

his&hers

It started out for us as just talking about fantasies, in 2014. I've always had a gang bang fantasy (still to be fulfilled, boo), and from there it moved on to orgies and swinging. A year later, after talking to each other and talking to swinging couples on various sites, and reading various blogs, we finally took the plunge and visited a local club. It was a quiet night, being their 20-40 age group night and a Thursday, but it was hot enough to convince us to come back the very next night. Friday was busy! We were unsure of what to do, kinda got ambushed and full swapped with two much older couples. It wasn't our ideal cherry popping event, but it wasn't horrible. We obviously stuck to swinging lol. We've visited that club several times, though the language barrier kind of kills the vibe (hubs doesn't speak Swedish and Swedes are shy about language, but not sex, it seems). We've tried to find fun couples while we've travelled but the timing hasn't worked out yet :p. Holding thumbs though!

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 3411

I just have problems with the knowledge that he's been shagging that little boy all this time... yeah I know it's his wife but the thought still gives me problems