Why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Ok we got into swinging through me...
I likes girls best way to meet them, short of.. private ads :D.
We have evolved, are evolving..I am an exhibistionist/extrovert.. he is not..
The social side is a massive bonus.
We have met a lot socially, and a fair few sexually.. going back 7yrs..
Those we have played with, have all remained freinds, and we are still in touch with. I have a large circle of girlie freinds.. its not unheard of for us all to meet for a drink and a social.. every few months..

D

Deleted member 3411

Lol i dont bloody expose myself!!
And i would never do anything mr F wouldnt be happy with....
May I just apologize if that was what I appeared to be suggesting. I'm thinking of those I have known who like to have fun but in private away from others eyes, compared to those who love an audience. One of the biggest reasons 'why' for me is because when I first heard somebody else having sex I wanted to go and watch.

M

meet_the_fockers

May I just apologize if that was what I appeared to be suggesting. I'm thinking of those I have known who like to have fun but in private away from others eyes, compared to those who love an audience. One of the biggest reasons 'why' for me is because when I first heard somebody else having sex I wanted to go and watch.
No need to apologise... I dont mind people watching..
Mr F prefers behind closed doors this is all.. I have once put on a show with another female... just us two with no touching from, the 'audience' as such..but this was with his blessing.. i would never compromise our relationship nor him me.. its communication.. bounderies... respect. :)

Reactions: No longer with us
D

Deleted member 3411

No need to apologise... I dont mind people watching..
Mr F prefers behind closed doors this is all.. I have once put on a show with another female... just us two with no touching from, the 'audience' as such..but this was with his blessing.. i would never compromise our relationship nor him me.. its communication.. bounderies... respect. :)
Fortunately for us we both have the same Outlook we both like being watched, both want to play in the same room, respect each other wishes. Having come from relationships where compromise was the norm it's so refreshing that there's nothing to compromise for us.

Reactions: Deleted member 2978
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
We originally decided to explore to give Mrs P the opportunity to explore her 'Bi-side'. It didn't take to long until we swiftly moved on from there lol.
Our sex life seems to get better and better, I'll take that after being together 22 years we know vanilla couples that sleep apart after only a few years.
It has made our relationship something I never thought I'd have in my life.
If you offer your partner the world and they always choose you then you can never have any doubt how deep their feelings run for you.

Xxx

D

Deleted member 3411

We originally decided to explore to give Mrs P the opportunity to explore her 'Bi-side'. It didn't take to long until we swiftly moved on from there lol.
Our sex life seems to get better and better, I'll take that after being together 22 years we know vanilla couples that sleep apart after only a few years.
It has made our relationship something I never thought I'd have in my life.
If you offer your partner the world and they always choose you then you can never have any doubt how deep their feelings run for you.

Xxx
As your new you will not know our history but we started as a new couple and in one of those take a breath moments I told her I went to swinging clubs and she admitted she did the same. This immediately opened up a whole new world for us both and has become a key part of our relationship. Being together at a club only reinforced how close to each other we are and has made us stronger.

19 March 2015
Hmm we simply ended up having some randy fun with friends of ours after a build up of weeks really.
One night, lots of alcohol and me (Lips) pissed, dancing up and down the edge of my telly like it was a pole, naked... just did the trick. :D
After that, well.. need I say more. :whistle:

M

meet_the_fockers

Hmm we simply ended up having some randy fun with friends of ours after a build up of weeks really.
One night, lots of alcohol and me (Lips) pissed, dancing up and down the edge of my telly like it was a pole, naked... just did the trick. :D
After that, well.. need I say more. :whistle:
Oh dear god!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Pearls
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I've always been a flirt, I enjoy sex and being single for long periods of time takes it's toll on a girl!
I like to get to know people and their stories, and having friends which I can talk to about sex frankly is missing in my life at the moment. It was actually Volumtuous Vixen who pointed me to the site, and I'm glad I joined

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3411

I've always been a flirt, I enjoy sex and being single for long periods of time takes it's toll on a girl!
I like to get to know people and their stories, and having friends which I can talk to about sex frankly is missing in my life at the moment. It was actually Volumtuous Vixen who pointed me to the site, and I'm glad I joined
I love hearing others stories and sharing experiences, and we love sharing experiences WITH others.

D

Deleted member 3657

I love hearing others stories and sharing experiences, and we love sharing experiences WITH others.

I agree and was a reason I started this thread. Hopefully others may read the posts and might see something which resonates with them and could spark the first connection.