Women's Rights?

• Thread starter Tigress
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

And perhaps take a look at some of your media?
You clearly have a problem with me and I am struggling to see why..
As the media states I will block anyone who sends me cock pics..
It does not state that you can't have cock pics in your media.
Yes it is ok to show my tits in my media and thank you for asking and passing comment on it... But I would never dream of sending a tit pic to another person or posting it on their page...
I am curious to know exactly what I have said or done that you find me so irksome....
Or Prehaps it is just my misunderstanding?
I do so hope so

Reactions: Pearls
T

Tigress

You clearly have a problem with me and I am struggling to see why..
As the media states I will block anyone who sends me cock pics..
It does not state that you can't have cock pics in your media.
Yes it is ok to show my tits in my media and thank you for asking and passing comment on it... But I would never dream of sending a tit pic to another person or posting it on their page...
I am curious to know exactly what I have said or done that you find me so irksome....
Or Prehaps it is just my misunderstanding?
I do so hope so
I was excited to see an old member back and checked out your media, which prompted me to start this forum post. A couple of quotes were "a smooth, thick cock is always nice" and "I am not keen on overweight or unhealthy people or shaven heads". I just felt that if it was a man saying something similar it could be taken badly. And that is my point here.

T

The_Bibas

I was excited to see an old member back and checked out your media, which prompted me to start this forum post. A couple of quotes were "a smooth, thick cock is always nice" and "I am not keen on overweight or unhealthy people or shaven heads". I just felt that if it was a man saying something similar it could be taken badly. And that is my point here.
I know exactly why you started the post but not sure why I am your chosen target..
I don't want Overweight men and it is best to be up front about that.
If you want them I will gladly point them in your direction...
Just let me know..
Now that we have cleared the air hun I have more important things to do than defend my photos and tit pictures..
Oh nice header by the way..
Take care
XxxBibaxxX

T

Tigress

I know exactly why you started the post but not sure why I am your chosen target..
I don't want Overweight men and it is best to be up front about that.
If you want them I will gladly point them in your direction...
Just let me know..
Now that we have cleared the air hun I have more important things to do than defend my photos and tit pictures..
Oh nice header by the way..
Take care
XxxBibaxxX
I didn't choose you as a target. Your media just got me thinking as I have four men in my household that I love very dearly.

Sorry if I'm outspoken, but I would have thought you'd appreciate that.

T

The_Bibas

I didn't choose you as a target. Your media just got me thinking as I have four men in my household that I love very dearly.

Sorry if I'm outspoken, but I would have thought you'd appreciate that.
If I am not a target why are you focusing so much on my pics and profile..
Be yourself at all times and never change or bow down to others. It is what makes you special.
But accept that others also live by that rule and some of us have real claws too.
Xxx

T

The_Bibas

Let's put this issue to bed
I am not the only person who is here to achieve a degree of fantasy.. To dilute that fantasy is not to live it..
If it is your fantasy to meet couples.. Great..
If you want to be tied up.. Fantastic..
If you want to gangbanged in a club.. Superb..
If you want fat hairy small cocked men.. Brilliant..
Even if you want someone to piss and shit on you... Get in..
I will never judge you.. This is a place to live out your fantasy..
Don't judge mine and we will all be happy..
My profile does not attack Bald overweight men.. Nor does it attack men over or even below my age range..
This is the second time I have found myself caught up in the defence of my profile by the same person..
So if you do not like my profile do not read it..
Opinions are like asreholes.. We all have one.. Just don't shove your arse in someone else's face... Unless that is your fantasy..
XxxBibaxxX

T

Tigress

Let's put this issue to bed
I am not the only person who is here to achieve a degree of fantasy.. To dilute that fantasy is not to live it..
If it is your fantasy to meet couples.. Great..
If you want to be tied up.. Fantastic..
If you want to gangbanged in a club.. Superb..
If you want fat hairy small cocked men.. Brilliant..
Even if you want someone to piss and shit on you... Get in..
I will never judge you.. This is a place to live out your fantasy..
Don't judge mine and we will all be happy..
My profile does not attack Bald overweight men.. Nor does it attack men over or even below my age range..
This is the second time I have found myself caught up in the defence of my profile by the same person..
So if you do not like my profile do not read it..
Opinions are like asreholes.. We all have one.. Just don't shove your arse in someone else's face... Unless that is your fantasy..
XxxBibaxxX
Xxx