• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Worst christmas present

MOTM

18 July 2015
Think we were all there at some point

D

Deleted member 2610

Why when you say nothing thank you they turn with that's Boots box set you hate the smell of, facial wash, aftershave haven't they noticed I've got a beard grrrr....

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
C

covertmick

The time I was given a pair of socks by my uncle and aunt that wasn't funny after they found out I was on the fet scene. It was so embarrassing I could of died. Best boy ever. I did drink a lot that day after.

Reactions: Admin
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Too many to mention but most people send me flowers, hate them x

E

EvilS

I like brut and old Spice.. They are making a come back. X

Funny you should say that I have some Old Spice Swagger deodorant. Its makes me feel as cool as it sounds.

Another present I got last year was a snood/neckwarmer. I wore it once on a run and made my mind up I looked a prize winning pillock wearing it (even more so than usual!), it's been in the drawer since.

E

EvilS

I bought that myself so nerrr nerrrr.
So while technically a gift (to myself), this isn't a best gift thread

Reactions: Pearls
C

Curious

Seeing me lusting after a sexy pair of slim fit, high heeled New Rocks, my ex bought me a pair of the giant clunky feckers that weight a ton.

I stomped around in those for over a year before we finally split up, and I gladly gave them away to someone much shorter and broader than I

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay as I never mentioned anything, think mine was probably one of those shitty sweet machines that help you 'save' at the same time. (as a kid obviously)
1, the sweets got stuck so I got a hammer to it to get all the sweets.

2, It never helped me save. See 1 ^

Apart from that, never had any complaints besides dodgy coffee mugs.

Reactions: Therapon
S

smutwizard

He did have good taste at some point though?
After all, he was with Curious before the boot? Thankfully that's likely to be the only thing you have in common
He really was the exact opposite of me lol

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…