Worst christmas present

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I remember this awful cheap perfume I had knocking around from when I was a teenager, and my partner at the time got it into his head that it was my favourite scent and kept buying it me every christmas for like 4 or 5 years and I didn't have the heart to tell him I hated it
Think we were all there at some point :rofl::rofl:

D

Deleted member 2610

Why when you say nothing thank you they turn with that's Boots box set you hate the smell of, facial wash, aftershave haven't they noticed I've got a beard grrrr....

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
C

covertmick

The time I was given a pair of socks by my uncle and aunt that wasn't funny after they found out I was on the fet scene. It was so embarrassing I could of died. Best boy ever. I did drink a lot that day after.

Reactions: Admin
E

EvilS

I like brut and old Spice.. They are making a come back. X

Funny you should say that I have some Old Spice Swagger deodorant. Its makes me feel as cool as it sounds.

Another present I got last year was a snood/neckwarmer. I wore it once on a run and made my mind up I looked a prize winning pillock wearing it (even more so than usual!), it's been in the drawer since.

E

EvilS

I bought that myself so nerrr nerrrr.
So while technically a gift (to myself), this isn't a best gift thread :)

Reactions: Pearls
C

Curious

Seeing me lusting after a sexy pair of slim fit, high heeled New Rocks, my ex bought me a pair of the giant clunky feckers that weight a ton.

I stomped around in those for over a year before we finally split up, and I gladly gave them away to someone much shorter and broader than I :lol:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay as I never mentioned anything, think mine was probably one of those shitty sweet machines that help you 'save' at the same time. (as a kid obviously)
1, the sweets got stuck so I got a hammer to it to get all the sweets.

2, It never helped me save. See 1 ^
:D

Apart from that, never had any complaints besides dodgy coffee mugs.

Reactions: Therapon