Would You Comment

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
So you about the site and happen upon a pic and decide to check out the profile only to find your not allowed to see the profile or your just not what they are looking for. Would you still comment on the pic or not. For us we would not and also refrain from any sexual comments towards them in forums also. How do you folks deal with situations like this

D

Deleted member 6485

Pretty much the same situation when you get notifications that members have repeatedly viewed your profile. Yet, you cannot view theirs. Id go as far as to like an uploaded picture that caught my attention, but i wouldnt interact otherwise

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Pretty much the same situation when you get notifications that members have repeatedly viewed your profile. Yet, you cannot view theirs. Id go as far as to like an uploaded picture that caught my attention, but i wouldnt interact otherwise
If some checks out our profile often and no comment or interaction if forthcoming then I wonder why and start thinking block

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
As has been said in other threads this could be new members coming over from far less friendly sites and not sure what to expect from SS or simply not realising how to set their profiles
Thinking you might be right about new folks as it seems quite a strange thing to do but I guess its always possible that we get blocked due to age or sexuality

D

Deleted member 3411

As said most probably restrict from first arrival due to past experiences on other sites, but I do find it off putting that someone blocks off all yet goes looking themselves. That said the loophole of 2week none PV lookers has been sorted (ta @Admin) so no more they look but we can't look back.

As for this subject. We might comment as that might encourage them to interact and in doing so open up their profile to us, if we like what we see.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
If I can see the pic and I think it's good then yes I would comment to say so regardless of what they are looking for.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
As said most probably restrict from first arrival due to past experiences on other sites, but I do find it off putting that someone blocks off all yet goes looking themselves. That said the loophole of 2week none PV lookers has been sorted (ta @Admin) so no more they look but we can't look back.

As for this subject. We might comment as that might encourage them to interact and in doing so open up their profile to us, if we like what we see.
Maybe in the past we have been rather hasty in saying to ourselves they are not interested in the likes of us and then just left them alone. Having said that if we leave everyone alone that's not interested in us we won't have anyone to speak to

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
We'd comment on the pic and talk to anyone in the forums. If we can't see their profile, it maybe they're shy or just not got there settings set properly.

We don't give too much thought as to people who keep viewing our profile. We often click the wrong button/link by mistake when scrolling through alerts.
Also if somebody is scrolling through the 'new profile posts' and responds e.g might simply say "good morning" we often get alerts that person has viewed our profile. We may then say "good morning" back, and they click their alert to read, which brings them back to our profile page, sending us an alert that 'so-n-so' has viewed our profile.
In actual fact 'so-n-so' simply posted on our wall in response to us saying 'good morning'.

Does that make sense? We've confused ourselves now :confused:

BNK
X

S

Sammy

We'd comment on the pic and talk to anyone in the forums. If we can't see their profile, it maybe they're shy or just not got there settings set properly.

We don't give too much thought as to people who keep viewing our profile. We often click the wrong button/link by mistake when scrolling through alerts.
Also if somebody is scrolling through the 'new profile posts' and responds e.g might simply say "good morning" we often get alerts that person has viewed our profile. We may then say "good morning" back, and they click their alert to read, which brings them back to our profile page, sending us an alert that 'so-n-so' has viewed our profile.
In actual fact 'so-n-so' simply posted on our wall in response to us saying 'good morning'.

Does that make sense? We've confused ourselves now :confused:

BNK
X

I am like you guys
I will say hi on profile post
I will comment on pic

My profile is open to read but media locked

I'm happy to chat to most
But I think lots of folk have lots of reasons to keep their profile locked

I've also has folk unlock their profile after talking to me .....silly buggar

Sx

T

The_Bibas

So you about the site and happen upon a pic and decide to check out the profile only to find your not allowed to see the profile or your just not what they are looking for. Would you still comment on the pic or not. For us we would not and also refrain from any sexual comments towards them in forums also. How do you folks deal with situations like this
Of course I would comment... Just because I may not be their cup of tea does not prevent me from paying a compliment..
XxxBibaxxX

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Well we would hope we are approachable enough for folks to be able to just message us and ask if we fancy a chat about maybe meeting up.
Just been having a further think about this and I have to say if people are on here and don't know how to signal that fact maybe we should ask admin if he has some way folks could do this without having to send a message if they fear rejection of some sort

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 3411

Just been having a further think about this and I have to say if people are on here and don't know how to signal that fact maybe we should ask admin if he has some way folks could do this without having to send a message if they fear rejection of some sort
A sort of Tinder style...both like...get a match.

Reactions: Colin
S

Sammy

Is that not why some use
"Winks " if the other person winks back it opens up opportunity for dialogue
Sx

D

Deleted member 3411

Is that not why some use
"Winks " if the other person winks back it opens up opportunity for dialogue
Sx
I believe you can only wink once, and some don't like being winked at. The nice thing about a Tinder style yes is that if they don't like you and never cluck they never know you did so don't feel they have to explain how they feel or feel bad about ignoring the wink/signal. I DO know there are a few here we would love to be given the nod by. That said there are some we like, but a few points make us feel less than sure about.
Everyone (Well most) fear rejection so a sort of 'Yes please' tab would save embarrassing moments.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

You can as mentioned above use wink from their profile. It can only be used once until the person you winked at acknowledges/clears it. There is a reason for this but I can't recall what it is but I'm sure @Admin will clarify

T

The_Bibas

Lol love it that's my expression
I often say I'm not everyone cuppa tea
Mostly I'm like marmite
Love me or hate me
Sx
I have never understood the marmite phrase.. Doesn't it refer to everything?
I hate fish and Stephen loves it..

But I do like a cuppa
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You can as mentioned above use wink from their profile. It can only be used once until the person you winked at acknowledges/clears it. There is a reason for this but I can't recall what it is but I'm sure @Admin will clarify
I can't remember either :rofl: