Would You Comment

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 October 2015
If you follow the line of not being able to see their profile would you extend that to someone who lives 150miles away because you are unlikely to meet them
I post comments on photos of members that I'm unlikely to meet (even if I meet their criterion) just to be sociable

T

The_Bibas

If you follow the line of not being able to see their profile would you extend that to someone who lives 150miles away because you are unlikely to meet them
I post comments on photos of members that I'm unlikely to meet (even if I meet their criterion) just to be sociable
It's a weird thing but we have a thing called transport..
Various types.. But we can now travel 150 miles in a few hours rather than days and the fear of highway men and potholes..
Bizarre I know

XxxBibaxxX

30 October 2015
It's a weird thing but we have a thing called transport..
Various types.. But we can now travel 150 miles in a few hours rather than days and the fear of highway men and potholes..
Bizarre I know

XxxBibaxxX
I didn't think that had extended to the Tyne yet

Thought you were still running the horses and carts

:prrrp::prrrp::prrrp::prrrp::prrrp::prrrp:

Reactions: The_Bibas
M

meet_the_fockers

We'd comment on the pic and talk to anyone in the forums. If we can't see their profile, it maybe they're shy or just not got there settings set properly.

We don't give too much thought as to people who keep viewing our profile. We often click the wrong button/link by mistake when scrolling through alerts.
Also if somebody is scrolling through the 'new profile posts' and responds e.g might simply say "good morning" we often get alerts that person has viewed our profile. We may then say "good morning" back, and they click their alert to read, which brings them back to our profile page, sending us an alert that 'so-n-so' has viewed our profile.
In actual fact 'so-n-so' simply posted on our wall in response to us saying 'good morning'.

Does that make sense? We've confused ourselves now :confused:

BNK
X
Er.....

M

meet_the_fockers

I like to leave a comment if I have been allowed to view pictures...even if I don't fit the criteria of that person/persons which is the majority ... I have left comments on pics even if I can't see the profile ...think sometimes it's just courtesy to do so ..
Don't always use the wink but have done to those I like ..;) if I haven't winked at you .... :p I may do soon ...:rofl::rofl: that should frighten the life out of you ... :D:D
You have your own stool in the gallery you. X

Reactions: Pearls
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Oh yes. Just follow @MP386 he'll show you the way. Don't forget to leave a trail of breadcrumbs.

B x

Sounds dangerous, I don't do dangerous.... I'll stay here and hope to receive unsolicited foof in my inbox, the "gallery" (I don't believe in) sounds a place for the foolhardy!

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Sounds dangerous, I don't do dangerous.... I'll stay here and hope to receive unsolicited foof in my inbox, the "gallery" (I don't believe in) sounds a place for the foolhardy!

No it's real man, we've been, we've seen and returned.
We're not the same, no-one is ever the same when they return from 'The Gallery'.
Take survival equipment and be prepared, it'll make your toes curl.
Be careful of wild, lost members....They bite!

BNK
Xxx