Would You Comment

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
A sort of Tinder style...both like...get a match.
Kaz and I were discussing this and we both have differing opinions. Kaz is for a Tinder style function/button. She likes the idea of liking someone and then only knowing if they like our profile back.

Personally I think a Tinder button could be more harmful to the social aspect of the site. I fear that members would stop posting in the forums and segregate off into private chats with just the people they've been matched with, ultimately closing off possible interactions with other members they might have otherwise clicked with.

BNK
Xxx

S

Sammy

Just been having a further think about this and I have to say if people are on here and don't know how to signal that fact maybe we should ask admin if he has some way folks could do this without having to send a message if they fear rejection of some sort

Every now and again Someone also starts a wink at someone thread or is there someone that takes your fancy thread

it gives folk the opportunity who may not normally do it

Also a good way of newbie joining in the fun n getting opportunity to mix

Sx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
So you about the site and happen upon a pic and decide to check out the profile only to find your not allowed to see the profile or your just not what they are looking for. Would you still comment on the pic or not. For us we would not and also refrain from any sexual comments towards them in forums also. How do you folks deal with situations like this
I like to leave a comment if I have been allowed to view pictures...even if I don't fit the criteria of that person/persons which is the majority ... I have left comments on pics even if I can't see the profile ...think sometimes it's just courtesy to do so ..
Don't always use the wink but have done to those I like ..;) if I haven't winked at you .... :p I may do soon ...:rofl::rofl: that should frighten the life out of you ... :D:D

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I like to leave a comment if I have been allowed to view pictures...even if I don't fit the criteria of that person/persons which is the majority ... I have left comments on pics even if I can't see the profile ...

I've never noticed (y):D

24 November 2015
I like to leave a comment if I have been allowed to view pictures...even if I don't fit the criteria of that person/persons which is the majority ... I have left comments on pics even if I can't see the profile ...think sometimes it's just courtesy to do so ..
Don't always use the wink but have done to those I like ..;) if I haven't winked at you .... :p I may do soon ...:rofl::rofl: that should frighten the life out of you ... :D:D
OMG youve never winked me ,off to the corner to sulk now :(:(:cry::cry:

T

The_Bibas

OK glitch in the matrix.. If they don't allow you to view their profile you can still usually see their pictures in the gallery..
I leave loads of comments on people who have closed profiles..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
T

The_Bibas

OK glitch in the matrix.. If they don't allow you to view their profile you can still usually see their pictures in the gallery..
XxxBibaxxX
I guess that loophole will be fixed now

24 November 2015
XxxBibaxxX
Not a clitch maybe the media as been uploaded to default category in which case you can see and comment on it even if the profile is unavailable to view xx

T

The_Bibas

Not a clitch maybe the media as been uploaded to default category in which case you can see and comment on it even if the profile is unavailable to view xx

So someone wants to stay hidden and you have not told them......
Get you...

XxxBibaxxX

30 October 2015
Sometimes I leave comments on pictures other times I don't

It's nothing to do with the member it's to do with someone putting something out and responding to it.
If I've nothing to say I won't be insincere and post something that I don't agree with
Sometimes I'll just like without comment if nothing springs to mind

24 November 2015
But yes if we pick up on the fact the profile is set a certain way they do get contacted regards default media ,most tend to leave it as it as comments and likes

T

The_Bibas

Is it perving though when they think that they are under the protection of the moderators...
Ya peeking Tom is what you are......
XxxBibaxxX
I see you looking...
Gestapo moderators...
What is next... Gas?

XxxBibaxxX