Xtasia Summer Party.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 8095

Not yet my friend but I will say, we’d like to have it within the first two weeks of July.. or thereabouts. (y)
Cool ! Hopefully we'll be able to get there as our annual hols are in Aug !!

D

Deleted member 11852

Sounds like a good plan.worked great last weekend hopefully it will be another fantastic weekend with just as many lovely people again. W and M. Xx(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
8 July 2018
If we did the 8th you could call it the 1st Anniversary Tiger bash :whistle: chuckle
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Regardless of the theme, I'd wear my purple Hawaiian shirt, shirts and big pineapple sunglasses that I bought specially, but didn't wear at last year's summer party as no one was in fancy dress!

D

Deleted member 11852

Regardless of the theme, I'd wear my purple Hawaiian shirt, shirts and big pineapple sunglasses that I bought specially, but didn't wear at last year's summer party as no one was in fancy dress!
I have got to see this, well impressed xx

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Edit: that was supposed to be 'Hawaiian shirt and shorts', rather than multiple shirts and no shorts! :palm: Proof reading is important...