Xtasia Summer Party.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Unfortunately having to bring photo Id for this venue would leave it impossible for us to attend if we could :(

Vxxx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Unfortunately having to bring photo Id for this venue would leave it impossible for us to attend if we could :(

Vxxx

Interesting point, neither do I. I shredded my old passport and haven't renewed it and I have a paper driving licence. If it is non negotiable then we won't go either but plenty of time to try to sort that out.

D

Deleted member 11094

Not yet my friend but I will say, we’d like to have it within the first two weeks of July.. or thereabouts. (y)

Soo, I am hopefully going to be away in the last 2 weeks of July (holiday is being booked next week). So the first 2 weeks sound good

Reactions: Respect2017
25 July 2016
And these are free and accepted pretty much anywhere passport/driving license accepted?

Standard cost £14.75; urgent applications £24.75. Validate UK. Forms available on the website. Standard cost £15 (10 working days) or £25 (five working days).

Reactions: Therapon
10 March 2015
Well, Jayne will be back on days (yay!), but we don't know her rota yet (boo!), plus we got a lot on in July, but if we can make it we will be there!