Xtasia Summer Party.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

Definitely we're well up for a return visit march social was a great laugh and the people we met were so lovely and friendly.. W and M.. :D:Dxx

Reactions: Chezmo and Louise94
14 February 2017
City
London
Just checking in quickly at lunch.

Yes please, count me in.

Just a thought (wanna avoid being the voice of doom and gloom) are we looking at venue/date that would enable singles attend? Just in case pairing up doesn't go according to plan for whatever reason.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi guys,
It’s wholly dependent on numbers and dates of when peeps are free etc. We were ideally looking at the beginning of summer ie in June/July but as there’s some events around those times it’s something we will need to work around.

D

Deleted member 11094

Hi guys,
It’s wholly dependent on numbers and dates of when peeps are free etc. We were ideally looking at the beginning of summer ie in June/July but as there’s some events around those times it’s something we will need to work around.
You know I'm v.keen
X

Reactions: GeoffRy and Ahabs

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Evening all.
To be honest, there's literally only a handful of people showing interest and it kind of stagnated. Unless people push, promote and really get involved and try to encourage others to do so - then it can't happen due to lack of interest.
My recommendation would be to try and look at the other upcoming events organised by members.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
We're up for it, had a great time there in March. My rosta is a pig and since they changed the way they arrange it I may not know till 1or2wks before. I have requested leave for my birthday in August (wkend of 17/18) but that's forever away! XxRy

D

Deleted member 11852

I’d be happy to do a First Saturday Social at Xtatia in July if people want it, it’d be a couples only thing though being a Saturday at the club which would rule me out unless a lovely lady would like to accompany me :whistle:
:tiphat:
Tiger xx
You know what huni, forget Xtasia. It’s not fair on the single guys. If there is anywhere else in Birmingham which is central for most people that would be great. At the end of the day the socials are for everyone to meet up, not just couples. Even the likes of Manchester would be good to consider. Sorry I really wasn’t thinking straight. Single guys please forgive me xx M

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
At the end of the day the socials are for everyone to meet up, not just couples.
This is the thing we're always up against so to make it fair, we have to try and go for a full weekend if possible. That means we need a rather long list to be able to make it happen. Not easy at all unfortunately.
Though for the majority - it's easier for a Saturday night, it means exclusion of single gents.

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
come on guys the site is full of single ladies that I’m sure will be happy to attend with you on a Saturday night(y)

Get messaging and chatting because they won’t come to you if you sit back and wait!

Speaking from experience I know it’s not easy for single guys but you only get out what you put in.

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail :palm:

14 February 2017
City
London
come on guys the site is full of single ladies that I’m sure will be happy to attend with you on a Saturday night(y)

Get messaging and chatting because they won’t come to you if you sit back and wait!

Speaking from experience I know it’s not easy for single guys but you only get out what you put in.

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail :palm:

What he said! So ladies, my inbox is open for Summer Social. Fancy a plus 1 with option of massage before/after?