Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today
  • Social Swinging on the App Store Social Swinging on the App Store
    1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xtasia Swingers Club, West Bromwich

Discussion in 'Swinging Club Reviews' started by Xtasia, 17 September 2015.

1. Xtasia

Xtasia VIP Member PV Rgstd

Admin submitted a new link:
      [​IMG]
      Xtasia Swingers Club, West Bromwich
      Over 18? Looking for sexual adult fun? Interested in swinging or fetish activities? Maybe voyeuristic or an exhibionist? Maybe a little kinky? Well, there are millions of us out there and now we have a home. Welcome to Xtasia.

UK’s Leading Adult Sexual Entertainment Venue
      Welcome to the UK’s leading Swingers and Fetish Club. Established in the 1980’s, Xtasia is the UK’s longest established swingers club and has recently been voted the #1 Swingers Club in the UK for 2014 and is extremely proud of the accolade. It now covers Swinging and Fetish events on a weekly basis, within two adjoining venues.

The Xtasia complex, now encompasses the Xtasia Nightclub for swingers and the new Purgatory Dungeon for Fetish members, both of which can utilise the new Flirts Bar to meet socially pre-event. Both Swingers and Fetish events are catered for, (see Events for details). Home to superb events, such as Dpraved, Cirque de Chaos, Foam and FFFF. Memberships are available and can be applied for HERE

Last edited by a moderator: 6 December 2016
      • Like Like x 2
      • Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Admin

• Lace

Lace PV Sprtr Rgstd

Ive always wanted to give this place a try as hav heard amazing reviews on the other site I was on, but when I left there it just went out of my head but will give it a try for sure now, great looking venue xx

• Like Like x 1
        • Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

Indeed, thanks for mentioning this @Lace A lot of our members visit @Xtasia and are huge fans/supporters.
          They definitely have a good reputation for a swinging club. If you go, make sure you leave a review ;) xx

• Like Like x 2
          • Lace

Lace PV Sprtr Rgstd

Of course I will xx

• Like Like x 1
            • Xtasia

We're also here to answer any questions that may arise, or answer any fears etc. Happy to help when we can.
              Paul & Flirt

• Like Like x 2
              • Fantastic club and great to see you here as @Lace said since leaving other sites you forget so time I got back in the saddle and get my ass down there xx

• Like Like x 1
                • Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

You should @Leather ! I know there's some good events on the horizon.. xx

• Like Like x 2
                  • LeeWidnes

LeeWidnes PV Rgstd

Excellent club, great owners and staff and now with the addition of Flirts bar and Purgatory it's well worth a visit. I just wish it was closer :D

• Like Like x 1
                    • Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

That's great to hear @LeeWidnes ;) I'm sure @Xtasia are happy to hear you're attending their wedding event and a supporter of the club too.. (y) :)

• Like Like x 1
                      • chopper

chopper Rgstd

The bar will have to be well stocked for this

• Like Like x 1
                        • Xtasia

Don't you worry matey...we know how to keep it well stocked. Guest list is around 300 at moment!!

• Like Like x 2
                          • LeeWidnes

LeeWidnes PV Rgstd

I've done my best on many many occasions to drink the bar dry of Fosters and still not managed it YET :whistle:

I think we'll be looking at closer to the 450 guests mark on Saturday :)

• Like Like x 1
                            • Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Admin

Its a challenge for sure and have a good night on saturday xx

• Like Like x 2
                              • LeeWidnes

LeeWidnes PV Rgstd

It's a challenge I accept on most of my visits to Xtasia I must admit ;)

Thanks, it's looking like it'll be a great night Saturday that's for sure xx

• Like Like x 1
                                • Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Admin

Then enjoy and have fun :love::love:xx

• Like Like x 1
                                  • covertmick

covertmick Rgstd

I've used both xstasia and flirts bar through fet events but loved both of the areas and the incredible spaces they have. The downstairs dungeon and rooms are incredible and flirts was my first event I enjoyed trampling. the staff and owners are amazing and really friendly people

• Like Like x 2
                                    • chopper

chopper Rgstd

Pearls ass certainly looks better than lees

• Like Like x 3
                                      • adeshell

adeshell Rgstd

ah this was my first club 10 years ago! great memories. xx

• Like Like x 2
                                        • We've been to this club twice now and are planning a return visit in the next few months. Great club and Paul and Flirt has always made us feel welcome xx

• Like Like x 1