Xtasia Swingers Club, West Bromwich

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Xtasia

VIP Member
10 August 2015
City
West Bromwich
Admin submitted a new link:

Over 18? Looking for sexual adult fun? Interested in swinging or fetish activities? Maybe voyeuristic or an exhibionist? Maybe a little kinky? Well, there are millions of us out there and now we have a home. Welcome to Xtasia.

UK’s Leading Adult Sexual Entertainment Venue
Welcome to the UK’s leading Swingers and Fetish Club. Established in the 1980’s, Xtasia is the UK’s longest established swingers club and has recently been voted the #1 Swingers Club in the UK for 2014 and is extremely proud of the accolade. It now covers Swinging and Fetish events on a weekly basis, within two adjoining venues.

The Xtasia complex, now encompasses the Xtasia Nightclub for swingers and the new Purgatory Dungeon for Fetish members, both of which can utilise the new Flirts Bar to meet socially pre-event. Both Swingers and Fetish events are catered for, (see Events for details). Home to superb events, such as Dpraved, Cirque de Chaos, Foam and FFFF. Memberships are available and can be applied for HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Ive always wanted to give this place a try as hav heard amazing reviews on the other site I was on, but when I left there it just went out of my head but will give it a try for sure now, great looking venue xx

L

Leather

Fantastic club and great to see you here as @Lace said since leaving other sites you forget so time I got back in the saddle and get my ass down there xx

Reactions: Pearls
10 August 2015
City
Widnes
Don't you worry matey...we know how to keep it well stocked. Guest list is around 300 at moment!!

I've done my best on many many occasions to drink the bar dry of Fosters and still not managed it YET :whistle:

I think we'll be looking at closer to the 450 guests mark on Saturday :)

Reactions: Admin
C

covertmick

I've used both xstasia and flirts bar through fet events but loved both of the areas and the incredible spaces they have. The downstairs dungeon and rooms are incredible and flirts was my first event I enjoyed trampling. the staff and owners are amazing and really friendly people

Reactions: chopper and Admin
G

GillandDavid1

We've been to this club twice now and are planning a return visit in the next few months. Great club and Paul and Flirt has always made us feel welcome xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Admin submitted a new link:

Over 18? Looking for sexual adult fun? Interested in swinging or fetish activities? Maybe voyeuristic or an exhibionist? Maybe a little kinky? Well, there are millions of us out there and now we have a home. Welcome to Xtasia.

E

Eyeswideopen

Been to xtasia three times now, love to dance, and of the clubs Iv visited this one is geared up for just that.... amongst other things lol..
it's dress as you would for a night out.. after a chat at the bar and a drink, they are fully licenced So no need to take your own, and reasonably priced too! I got changed into sexy outfit, I'd say half the women there put some sexy outfits on, the other half stayed fully dressed but no one felt out of place..men stay clothed in the public areas,but the playrooms are a different matter... strip off time!
I like the night club vibe.. and going off for some cheeky fun throughout the night was great.. some good themed rooms, including a car for doging, A little tired in the smaller rooms, and beware the playroom with cameras lol.. or you are broadcast to many big screen TVs in the relax area.. as me and my partner found out!! Boy did he get pulled to bits for keeping his socks on! Great club, love it xxx
Oh I just have to mention, never seen so many good looking fit couples in one place...It was rammed lol, for that Xtasia excelled above all others xxxx

S

Shropcouple

Regularly attend xtasia we love the place. There's something for everyone and there's always plenty of sexy people in there. The staff are lovely, friendly and helpful.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls