Your Best Bits!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2016
City
Reading
Isn't it interesting, that even though the question is what do we like about ourselves, the majority of people still highlight what other people have told them that they think are qualities.
Don't think I'm any different, but still shows a lack of confidence in most of us to like/love ourselves - not sure whether that's because those that outwardly love themselves are often mocked, or whether we just don't reach the standards that airbrushing sets us.

Good thread though, because it's great when people encourage each other, and say such positive things. Well done everyone(y)

10 October 2015
City
Milton Keynes
We all bloody moan about Mummy tummies, love handles, being a size smaller or bigger than what we feel should be..
But what about your best bits!
Flaunt em, put them out there! Why not... Sod being shy, show off to all your best bits.

If you disagree with the person on their best bits, then please explain and say why and tell us what YOU think are their best bits (you know you want to) ... ;) :sneaky:

Okay so I (Mr) will go first! :D
My best bits are;
Shoulders, bottom. :sneaky:

Sexy peeps, over to you.... :love:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Can't say I dislike any part of me now meeting Neil made me like what I saw in the mirror instead of years of self loathing Vxx

S

Sammy

I really like my lips , trade mark usually gloss

Most folk compliment my eyes

the boobs attract a lot of attention

but for my I think lips
Probably my gobbby attitude