Your biggest fetish/turn on?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

No longer with us

Oh I can understand that. Whilst it doesn't really do it for me/us, the sight of stockings, boots, killer heels.. just works.
Love your pic!

:)
Same here; never really been A Thing for me (with the exception of one partner, long ago) but certainly, I completely understand it...

Reactions: Pearls
N

No longer with us

Annnnnd...

Yes, mutual masturbation, while looking in each other’s eyes. definitely.

But, and it may seem trite after the foregoing, just knowing someone else is into me, knowing they’re turned on, that they’re horny... and I’m lucky enough to be the reason? Hottest thing on the planet.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

80sbabe

May I add my thoughts of something that really turns me on?!.....
Being submissive! Never thought I'd be saying that!!
I've literally just discovered what a turn on that is!!
Who knew......
Just saying......:Ohyessir:

Reactions: MP386
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Who knew......
I have always believe that submission flows from a deep powerful trust in ones dom type.

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
I (Mr Brum) love to see a sexy dressed lady wearing a strap on. Using it on another female is such a turn on. For Mrs Brum, it’s watching me suck a cock or sharing one between us

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Who knew......

That reminds me of a friend that came with us to the Sex Maniacs Ball one year. She was intrigued by the dungeon and I duly took her in there, started off with a gentle flogging but ended up with quite a severe caning. On the Monday after her signature on the forum we were all on read:

Submissive? Nah
Pain Slut? Hell YES!

Steve

Reactions: Antogs and Pearls
P

PRG978

My fetish as per my profile is tights.... Would love to watch a couple have sex in stockings/tights whilst I wank in tights :)

Hmm that post doesn't show my picture weird... Anyway.... Haven't worn tights for ages, and put them on last night for some rumpy pumpy.... Oh man it felt soooo good xx