Your biggest fetish/turn on?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Thank you.
A pleasure. :) x
In fact I like seeing her with a guy and also joining in. But it's a guy and her having a damn good time I like.

Managing the pangs are how we have both improved our marriage and personalities through this adventure. I don't want to come all psychotherapy on you but we have forced one another to be, well, more loving. "Yes she is enjoy that sex so good!" Etc most of you experienced guys know how that is already.
Absolutely. The pangs are an interesting but completely normal feeling. After all, we're seeing our loved ones and wives/husbands with someone else. In one sense, it's not right/normal for that to happen. So it plays with our heads.. Of those who say it doesn't, well..

I agree though the more loving side of your relationship comes out. I wrote another thread discussing this very subject - Do Swinging Couples, Make Happier Couples? and we both are strong anyway but also both believe that (when it's successful) it does make you a stronger couple.
The bond is stronger, the love and the care is stronger. As is the passion for one-another. At least that's what we feel anyway.
You can also be more open and honest with each other, which 'nillas really do not get.

M

meet_the_fockers

Fantasies? Hmm best not :whistle:
Some have been fullfilled.. problem being i come up with a new one, each day :D x

31 July 2017
City
Liverpool
It's a common thing I guess, but we both love stockings and shoes/boots.
We both also really find mutual masturbation a huge kink/turn on.

To be fair we have a few things that really get us going, and we are completely relaxed with each other. In total tune.

What about you - what gets you going the most?
Answer on a postcard please :D xxx

Spill. ;)

So many things, so little time! Lol

Mutual masturbation is very stimulating for all parties involved, which in turn ties in with voyeurism.
To watch couples, who in turn love to be watched.

A lady crossing her nylon-clad legs, the sound of nylon on nylon and , maybe, dangling her high heel provocatively.

A cheeky upskirt glimpse of a ladies knickers, stocking tops or tights.

Being caught by said lady with, or wearing , her worn knickers, tights or stockings.

An older lady attired in a girdle or a deep suspender belt with between 8-19 straps, a pair of fully fashioned, cuban heel stockings and a paddle in hand!

Just a few of the top of my head! Lol xx

Reactions: PRG978

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Is it just me on this one but I go weak at the knees, mens belts. Neil only put his belt in the loops of his jeans tonight and I was fixated couldn't look at anything else. And the jangle sound of it being undone, the removing of it through the loops and then folding it in half and snapping it before being presented to my bare bum just turns me to mush oooooooooof :smackpaddle::D

Vxxx

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Is it just me on this one but I go weak at the knees, mens belts. Neil only put his belt in the loops of his jeans tonight and I was fixated couldn't look at anything else. And the jangle sound of it being undone, the removing of it through the loops and then folding it in half and snapping it before being presented to my bare bum just turns me to mush oooooooooof :smackpaddle::D

Vxxx
I can't trust @Admin with a belt :eek:

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
For me it would have to be cuffed to the wall by my wriest neck and ankles blindfolded, Balls clamped and weights added while I await a spank, breath down my spine or what ever happens next as I hold my breath in anticipation :whistle::tiphat::whistle:

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I know this isn't a specific reply to the thread but just skimming through this from the beginning and reading my old comments, how things change. From originally being interested in bdsm but with limited experince I now have a partner who I have total trust in, and being able to put trust in someone, knowing you both get pleasure from experimenting has broadend both of our experiences.
We have gone fantasy to reality and just enoying ourselves.

B

BatDan

for me, laboutin style patent boots and shoes ( I made my own, call them fauxboutins), but oddly only with a 2" platform amd atleast a 6" stiletto heal.

Kissing

latex

going down on a girl

kissing a pussy whilst wearing latex while we both wear laboutin heels lol

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
D

Deleted member 8095

I'm a man of simple pleasures, my biggest turn on is also one of my oldest fantasies, for the Mrs to "pimp" me out to older women for them to do with me as they please, to give them pleasure and to be used as their own personal toy. P

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I'm a man of simple pleasures, my biggest turn on is also one of my oldest fantasies, for the Mrs to "pimp" me out to older women for them to do with me as they please, to give them pleasure and to be used as their own personal toy. P

Noted think im older than you P *waves hands and jumps up and down* can you see me from where you are :D

Vxxx

19 March 2015
......agreed.... And mine is down to the small of my back ATM... I love prepping it for a kinky night in!!
And if I may; you have fantastic hair. Your hair plaits are superb in your photos... ;) x
Same as @Pearls - she has amazing hair, long, thick.. locks.. and by God do I find it such an attraction and turn on. Really really sexy.. Just so feminine. For me, there's nothing more sexually appealing than a woman who is comfy in her own skin and oozes femininity :love: x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
And if I may; you have fantastic hair. Your hair plaits are superb in your photos... ;) x
Same as @Pearls - she has amazing hair, long, thick.. locks.. and by God do I find it such an attraction and turn on. Really really sexy.. Just so feminine. For me, there's nothing more sexually appealing than a woman who is comfy in her own skin and oozes femininity :love: x
It looks a mess now :Dxxx

Reactions: Lips_Pearls