Your biggest fetish/turn on?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
First time I had sex with another male I was 18? and he and his gf were staying at my parents' o/night.

She was put in the guest room on grounds of propriety and I ended up nailing him to the floor of my bedroom. Not quite sure how it started but we were watching Cabaret and then he was sucking me off. Remember biting his neck as I came strongly.

Was very satisfying and I've never looked back.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
First time I had sex with another male I was 18? and he and his gf were staying at my parents' o/night.

She was put in the guest room on grounds of propriety and I ended up nailing him to the floor of my bedroom. Not quite sure how it started but we were watching Cabaret and then he was sucking me off. Remember biting his neck as I came strongly.

The second time I fucked him was on his bed, in his flat, in front of his woman.

Never quite got over that :p

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Ommm well erm thankyou for sharing :grin: