Your biggest fetish/turn on?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
2 September 2016
City
Preston
We're going to Chester for a weekend away in a couple of weeks so thought we'd try out Townhouse. Just so happens that the evening we're thinking of going is a theme night - steam punk and fetish. Got absolutely no idea what to wear or what to expect but should be fun just seeing what everyone else turns up in.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

We're going to Chester for a weekend away in a couple of weeks so thought we'd try out Townhouse. Just so happens that the evening we're thinking of going is a theme night - steam punk and fetish. Got absolutely no idea what to wear or what to expect but should be fun just seeing what everyone else turns up in.
Amazing venue guys.. enjoy. X

Reactions: Pearls and SexyNix
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Killer heels, suspenders and an obscenely short skirt with no underwear of course ;) combine with a corset on occasion and the occasional thigh high boots. Lol quite a lot really.
That and a lady that knows how to call you with her eyes looking innocent and not being innocent in the slightest.

Xxx

Reactions: Pearls and SexyNix
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I don't really have a fetish. But a lingering stare and a killer smile goes a long way in my books. Don't get me wrong I like the dressing up and love a lady in a full length figure hugging dress with lots of naughtiness underneath but for me it really is that simple. Less is more. :)

B

BatDan

Latex, high heels, laboutins, corsets, tease and denial, cbt..... I could go on lol

M

meet_the_fockers

There's a steampunk faire near us at in Haworth once a year, some great stalls and outfits; I just slap on my old goth gear ;)
Ive never had the fortune is that the right word? To get to one of these.. i would LOVE too...
Would love to do whity too... when they have their goth weekend. X

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Whitby Goth weekend can be a great laugh (Been to a few in my former goth-life ;) ) best if you go with friends and rent out a cottage I've found, bands can be variable and so can the stalls; but it's usually a good time :)
Its probably the stalls i would be going for... if I'm honest and just the experience.

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
24 November 2015
There are some fantastic gothy outfits there (browse the website) and the stalls are usually good for at least one bargain, been a long time since I've been though so don't know how it is these days!
Its getting more and more popular each year to the point of there is usually not a hotel b&b to get a booking by now for April and most for November are full by now , the stalls are something not to be missed as are all the wonderfully dressed people

19 March 2015
It's a common thing I guess, but we both love stockings and shoes/boots.
We both also really find mutual masturbation a huge kink/turn on.

To be fair we have a few things that really get us going, and we are completely relaxed with each other. In total tune.

What about you - what gets you going the most?
Answer on a postcard please :D xxx

Spill. ;)
Sexy/long hair also... there's something so sexy about hair when done correctly.. x :cool_off:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485