Your biggest fetish/turn on?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Blue underwear- on a lady of course. The full suite bra, Knicks, suspenders, stockings topped off with a blue pair of killer stilettos. Too much to ask?:)
Oh what the hell - also blue painted toe and fingernails, lipstick, whip and handcuffs. Did I mention I like blue on a sexy lady? You want to seduce me on clothing alone then that's the way to go for me......I'm now thinking of work to avert becoming stiffly built in built up areas......:) Photos of you ladies in such attire will always be gratefully received! X

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Is that a threat? Because it feels more like incentive to me...
I'm sorry where are my manners......hello and a warm welcome to SS. I trust you'll have lots of fun. If ever you're visitting the UK may I recommend a visit to the wonderful city of Chester.....lots of shops where at least one particular gentleman would relish taking you over a shop counter or from within a changing room..:)

Reactions: his&hers and Pearls
H

his&hers

I'm sorry where are my manners......hello and a warm welcome to SS. I trust you'll have lots of fun. If ever you're visitting the UK may I recommend a visit to the wonderful city of Chester.....lots of shops where at least one particular gentleman would relish taking you over a shop counter or from within a changing room..:)
Ooooo la la, a dream come true! Thank you kind sir, Chester will most definitely be on our to do list ;)

M

Midland....

I do quite like to spank a girl. Ask if she's been naughty and vary the strokes to the answers she gives. I've found that to be extremely horny In the past. Location adds to it. Down a dark country lane against a tree was probably the horniest time doing that :spankin:

T

The_Bibas

It's a common thing I guess, but we both love stockings and shoes/boots.
We both also really find mutual masturbation a huge kink/turn on.

To be fair we have a few things that really get us going, and we are completely relaxed with each other. In total tune.

What about you - what gets you going the most?
Answer on a postcard please :D xxx

Spill. ;)
SEX..
Oh and sex sex sex..
Just saying

XxxxBIBAxxxx

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

For me it is very sexual women. Happy in who she sexually, happy to share it with others in however or whatever way. As for specific fetishes it really depends on my mood but if the woman I am with is how I describe above then who knows what I will or not do.

D

Deleted member 4493

It's a common thing I guess, but we both love stockings and shoes/boots.
We both also really find mutual masturbation a huge kink/turn on.

To be fair we have a few things that really get us going, and we are completely relaxed with each other. In total tune.

What about you - what gets you going the most?
Answer on a postcard please :D xxx

Spill. ;)

I guess my biggest turn on is to see Hillie splattered with huge long streaks of Jizz from a variety of kind gents then fill her hot wet pussy with my own... but that's just me :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
I am addicted to speed. I love the buzz of going fast. Particularly the feeling of acceleration. I also like the feeling of being restrained which is why I usually run a full 4 or 5 point harness in my cars. I also like hot wax being poured on me.

10 March 2015
Well, ours vary depending on the situation, but usually revolve around stockings/lingerie/heels, and also for Jayne the addition of a lady or two, and sometimes you can throw in the contents of our bondage playbag... just your average filthy perverts here lol!

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
C

Cuteclive4u

I love woman's feet mmmm also love woman feet in sandels open shoes heels in stockings or tights do it for me

I've also like woman's hair stroking it playing with it