Your biggest fetish/turn on?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 4901

I love being restricted. Tied down or up for display in front of people. I like tights too. They feel good to wear. Makeup and feminine clothing always but it has to be my style. Bright colours and fantasy are always wonderful.

I also like extreme sensations like tickles and pain.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I love being restricted. Tied down or up for display in front of people. I like tights too. They feel good to wear. Makeup and feminine clothing always but it has to be my style. Bright colours and fantasy are always wonderful.

I also like extreme sensations like tickles and pain.
:sneaky:(y)

11 September 2016
City
Corby
Mine seem to change/evolve every so often. Not so long ago it was women in latex. There is still an attraction there.

Recently it seems to be heels. Shoes, boots, whatever. The look is associated to sex, for me, so thoughts quickly turn to deviancy when a great pair of heels comes into view.

The longest standing one, and this may seem plain to some, is kissing. Great kissing just blows my mind.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
P

peakcouple

At the moment, I have a huge thing for wanting to eat a cream pie.
3 way kissing is a huge turn on, too :sneaky:
We both agree with these. Apart from 'pile of bodies' group play (our favourite fetish) we love cum play with a few - a very few - good long-term friends, such as multiple creampies, sloppy seconds and licking out. Yes, we know the risks and wouldn't think of doing it with everyone, but it's very basic and always a fantastic experience.

D

Deleted member 1402

We both agree with these. Apart from 'pile of bodies' group play (our favourite fetish) we love cum play with a few - a very few - good long-term friends, such as multiple creampies, sloppy seconds and licking out. Yes, we know the risks and wouldn't think of doing it with everyone, but it's very basic and always a fantastic experience.
There is only one couple I'd do it with, It's been a fantasy for a while now and hope I get the opportunity to have my dessert!

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
M

Midland....

Love sexy stockings and hold ups. Classy lingerie. Might sound a bit weird but I've got a fetish at the moment for a girl to smoke as I'm going down on her or fucking her from behind! No idea why but it turns me on a lot. That and maybe smoking a little bit whilst she's giving me a blowjob. A seedy little fetish I think. May get turned on by ahem smoke being blown on my cock before and during its sucked :cool_off:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Love sexy stockings and hold ups. Classy lingerie. Might sound a bit weird but I've got a fetish at the moment for a girl to smoke as I'm going down on her or fucking her from behind! No idea why but it turns me on a lot. That and maybe smoking a little bit whilst she's giving me a blowjob. A seedy little fetish I think. May get turned on by ahem smoke being blown on my cock before and during its sucked :cool_off:
Smoking fetish is actually a huge thing. (y) Not weird at all. ;)

a66218e9580f7d66572fb2b0f8c08e8b.jpg
22f38e95126451189f6d6283c1604ffb.jpg

Reactions: Pearls
M

Midland....

Something just really horny about doggy with the lady puffing away on a cigarette. My seedy side showing here :whipping:

D

Deleted member 1402

Only had it done to me once. And the sex like that but it was pretty damn horny. When she blew smoke over me down there it didn't half make me twitch!
Balcony sounds interesting!
It sure was, it was the top floor of some apartments, so looking down over Manchester was fab, looking up at the twinkling stars and the summer breeze over his cock with the smoke, it was pretty awesome.

S

Sing_you_into_bed

Mines a woman with thick lipstick on. I like messy... to be marked by it.... round my cock or face when she kisses me :)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Blue underwear- on a lady of course. The full suite bra, Knicks, suspenders, stockings topped off with a blue pair of killer stilettos. Too much to ask?:)

H

his&hers

I love just being bent over the counter, table, couch and taken. No warning, no foreplay, just do it. I don't even have to cum, just being fucked like that is satisfaction. Orgasm is a bonus.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I love just being bent over the counter, table, couch and taken. No warning, no foreplay, just do it. I don't even have to cum, just being fucked like that is satisfaction. Orgasm is a bonus.
I'm assuming with your consent of course.....;) Where do I sign up?