Your Online Persona

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Now a potty mouth is not something either of us can stand - Potty mouth is only second to dirty nails to get someone binned

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I don't think there is a large difference between the online and offline mes. I get to talk about sex more here but it's not as if it's a taboo subject at home, it's just not always appropriate.
Me neither.....what you see is what you get x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Just reading through the posts again and tbh I'm not sure what the difference between my online and RL persona are. I'd like to think they are the same or at least similar but I'd guess they are probably different.

19 March 2015
Just reading through the posts again and tbh I'm not sure what the difference between my online and RL persona are. I'd like to think they are the same or at least similar but I'd guess they are probably different.
No, you are exactly the same I find in honesty. (y)

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 6485

Same here with me x

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3175

I'm bubbly, will talk to everyone and never takes life too seriously. I hope we come across that way!
I sometimes think tho that I sound thick when commenting on posts etc as I find it hard to word what I want to say.
S xxx

Reactions: MP386
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Nah you're the same through and through and that's why we like you so much xx

My shrink also says that I have to say things to other people to make them happy too .....:rofl::whistle::love::love: