• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

A Music Thread....

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yeah don't you just love 60's fashion, crotch crushers with 24 inch flares
Can say that again.. Brown 3 piece suit. Heels, open shirt v neck cut.. ai ai ai..
An excellent artist though, heavily underrated too I think. Such a creative man. Bless..
Smooth Mr Zeebs eh?

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
OK, now I feel I should be sat in the back of a dodgy Peugeot 206 with my hood up, my head down and smoking a very odd-shaped cigarette!
You feel the vibe I love old skool, but prefer old skool rave. However this one is a classic. After that I am now listening to full on classic old skool set jungle.
My sub is actually moving everything.!!
Phew. Rush....

The 90's were the BEST for techno, rave, jungle.. the best era since the 60's/70's I'd say. I wasn't there in the 60's but if I was, I probably wouldn't be here now

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
OH YES!! Used to play lots of Ragga in my bedsit when I was in college. Used to really feck off the opera-loving guy downstairs!
Yeah anti-establishment. Has to be done. It's so smooth and upbeat. Even when they use dodgy sampling and mixes...
Have a dancehall Ragga mix I found;

DJ Seleckta

Then Ragga Jungle;

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…