Alas Poor Yorick

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
That is highly commendable of you and in a similar situation I would have done the same! In fact, I have on numerous occasions, turn the other cheek and all that! It’s the way I was brought up.

Preserving a 20 year friendship is more important than one indiscretion & once again, i also would have been the better man & buried the hatchet so to speak.

I guess the question has to be asked, do I want this person in my life? Do they add or subtract to my life? Are they a friend, a true friend or just someone I tolerate because it’s the polite thing to do!

If the answer is No to those questions then walk away! After all we are all different and it would be a boring place if we were all the same! Let bygones be bygones.

Having said all that & no prizes for guessing who I’m referring towards, for reasons known only to themselves, they took a dislike to me, have repeatedly criticised me and what I do constantly, yet! they’ve played the victim card over and over again!

With that type of person there is no reasoning with them! & with respect, I no longer have the patience or energy to deal with them anymore!
Thank you. Indeed this is it, it’s about worth isn’t it. As you say; is it an addition or subtraction to ones life. If it’s a no, then walk away and be done with it.
I had to walk in, sit down (this was like 10am or so) say pour us a whisky and let’s chat. Best foot forward and yes turn the other cheek. We’re obviously on the same page and been brought up correctly. ?

As for the rest, yes I know. My post wasn’t directed at that really more a case of a generalisation. But indeed sometimes it’s a necessity and that’s that. It is what it is.

19 March 2015
I’ve been thinking about this.
Controversial....
Here’s another spin for you to think about:
All of us can see whose viewed what thread. It shows as a list on the bottom. You can also see who has rated whose posts...
If you’re consistently seeing the same peeps viewing your content or threads and not interacting at all, would you then block to just prevent them from seeing your content? ? x

17 September 2020
I’ve been thinking about this.
Controversial....
Here’s another spin for you to think about:
All of us can see whose viewed what thread. It shows as a list on the bottom. You can also see who has rated whose posts...
If you’re consistently seeing the same peeps viewing your content or threads and not interacting at all, would you then block to just prevent them from seeing your content? ? x
You can rate? ? also no I wouldn't because I probably annoy them more by them seeing me spam ???

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I dunno. It pisses me off, especially when you try to interact with so many and all they do is quote someone they want to shag and ignore the op. It gripes me but I’m now changing and not worry about the ignorance of others. I just like to have the banter with the genuine peeps who understand the word social and a welcoming community :rolleyes: you only need a handful of people to have a good laugh and I have a good laugh with the people that enjoy the site.