Bareback? Thoughts on it and why/why not?

• Thread starter Leather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 7954

My thoughts...bareback....no.no no no and no. I value my and my play partners health. Xx

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I think that in an ideal world I think a majority of people would prefer bareback. I actually feel sorry for the people that have never had sex without a condom and I bet there are loads.

Mind you, when I was a teenager safe sex meant giving a false name (usually your mates name) ;)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

We even think there is some merit to safe sex with each other at clubs. No we don't need protection from each other but it sets an example and saves arguments such as "Well they aren't using one". Also if I cum in L any guy or girl can go down after feeling safe. If I've cum I also prefer to shower before carrying on.

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Dont think we have commented on this thread but for us we would actually go further than using condoms. If we see a couple has met with BB folks then that rules both couples out for us ever meeting. We are a bit OTT on the notes we keep about people but its happened a few times when couples have been BB folks then all of a sudden its gone from the profile

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Dont think we have commented on this thread but for us we would actually go further than using condoms. If we see a couple has met with BB folks then that rules both couples out for us ever meeting. We are a bit OTT on the notes we keep about people but its happened a few times when couples have been BB folks then all of a sudden its gone from the profile
This is a good point, we know of couples that play bare back, that is up to them. They say it's safe because they are regulars but what about that other couple playing bare back with others?

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Just so many things can go wrong in our eyes if your doing BB. How many blokes would say they have had the snip and not be truthful babys must happen or even worse you catch something you cant get shut of. Lets get them condoms off and have a game of Russian roulette whilst we are at it.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Just so many things can go wrong in our eyes if your doing BB. How many blokes would say they have had the snip and not be truthful babys must happen or even worse you catch something you cant get shut of. Lets get them condoms off and have a game of Russian roulette whilst we are at it.
:eek:

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
Do you think people get carried away in clubs after a few drinkies and think oh what the hell, lets just get on with it anyway :whistle:

I think they do as seen it happen.
I will only do it with a partner and only ones who have had the snip and tested.
I cant use birth control anymore so condoms are very important for me!

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Do you think people get carried away in clubs after a few drinkies and think oh what the hell, lets just get on with it anyway :whistle:
From a male stand point no, not really, I don't think so I think when such things are claimed lies are being told and people aren't taking they sexual health seriously enough.

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
Yeah good point @whytestuff
Oral has always been a question for us, because - let's face it, it is still a risk no matter what.
As sthwalescpl mentioned earlier, cuts, ulcers or anything like that can cause issues.

So be honest, or as honest as you can be lol - where does oral lie with you all with protection?
I'll be truthful, even though it does cross our minds, it's not something we lose sleep over.. But we do think about it.

After all, it is still an exchange of bodily fluids.
What's the best way of working with this then?

:bj1:

Flavoured condoms for me which I get for free from the clinic.
I dont like cum in my mouth and i actually feel sick if i swallow it.. my stomach doesnt like most foods anyway.
I know guys like cumming in a girls mouth but the amount who then wont kiss you after is unreal, condom, less mess and i get my kisses :)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Flavoured condoms for me which I get for free from the clinic.
I dont like cum in my mouth and i actually feel sick if i swallow it.. my stomach doesnt like most foods anyway.
I know guys like cumming in a girls mouth but the amount who then wont kiss you after is unreal, condom, less mess and i get my kisses :)
That's because some men think it's disgusting but do it as a humiliation thing, personally I have no problem kissing afterwards and have always ended up involved with women that like cum.

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
That's because some men think it's disgusting but do it as a humiliation thing, personally I have no problem kissing afterwards and have always ended up involved with women that like cum.

I think a lot are just selfish too.
Ive learnt now to stick to my guns, I dont force men to do things to me they dont enjoy so Im not having it forced upon me

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I think a lot are just selfish too.
Ive learnt now to stick to my guns, I dont force men to do things to me they dont enjoy so Im not having it forced upon me
What can I say to that apart the are plenty of members of my gender that are jerks when it comes to women and they views of what women are and should be.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I think it’s a very dangerous game to play no matter whether marrried/relationship or not.
Obviously it’s people’s preferences to do so. But you’re playing Russian roulette.
No glove, no love?
The risks are not remotely equivalent to Russian Roulette, I'm afraid

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
It’s the only close saying.. wrong pull of the trigger and what if you contract hiv/aids? Whilst a lot of people do live with it for some it is a death sentence
Ok, so playing Russian Roulette confers a 1 in 6 chance of death.

Unprotected sex doesn't.

Unprotected sex may unwittingly kill some people - probably much, much poorer than you who can't afford medicine or maybe they live in a country without a health system - but your chances of dying in a long-distance car journey are approximately 20 times higher than contracting HIV through unprotected sex from a one night stand.

And you also have the bonus of medicines and a good health service.

I did set all this out somewhere before but have a read of this... Your Honest-to-God Guide to STDs

And I also have a little bee in my bonnet about conflating people who have HIV with DEATH. HIV treatment has come a long way but our attitudes to HIV still need some work. imo.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury

Unprotected sex doesn't.

Unprotected sex may unwittingly kill some people - probably much, much poorer than you who can't afford medicine or maybe they live in a country without a health system - but your chances of dying in a long-distance car journey are approximately 20 times higher than contracting HIV through unprotected sex from a one night stand.

I did set all this out somewhere before but have a read of this... Your Honest-to-God Guide to STDs

And I also have a little bee in my bonnet about conflating people who have HIV with DEATH. HIV treatment has come a long way but our attitudes to HIV still need some work. imo.
* I'm not advocating bb, btw, just the Joy of Stats :)

7 April 2018
City
Coddington

Unprotected sex doesn't.

Well thats only on certain revolvers, a ruger can have 10!

Though the saying playing russian roulette is just that it means you can do it numerous times and nothing ever happen and then one time you get an std, you unwittingly get an std and then spread it round which in the swinging world can have a detrimental affect.

Also there are now antibiotic resistant std’s which for women can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease and sterilisation.. so like russian roulette i could do it and be fine and then one time have something happen crappy happen.
Thats all it is a saying it doesnt mean you will literally die from doing it.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Well thats only on certain revolvers, a ruger can have 10!

Though the saying playing russian roulette is just that it means you can do it numerous times and nothing ever happen and then one time you get an std, you unwittingly get an std and then spread it round which in the swinging world can have a detrimental affect.

Also there are now antibiotic resistant std’s which for women can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease and sterilisation.. so like russian roulette i could do it and be fine and then one time have something happen crappy happen.
Thats all it is a saying it doesnt mean you will literally die from doing it.
Have a read... (y)

Your Honest-to-God Guide to STDs