Bareback? Thoughts on it and why/why not?

• Thread starter Leather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Used to be a drugs/alcohol/mental health worker - this stuff interests me
Well then we can definitely have some in depth discussions about some of this am sure.
We tried to get Terrance Higgins Trust on board, NHS 24/7 or whatever they're called.. and a few more. But because this is a choice (whereas being gay for example isn't) they're shy from being involved.. But we need to be able to give people an informed choice and lay it in front of people - who may not be as aware as others. :) ;)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Well then we can definitely have some in depth discussions about some of this am sure.
We tried to get Terrance Higgins Trust on board, NHS 24/7 or whatever they're called.. and a few more. But because this is a choice (whereas being gay for example isn't) they're shy from being involved.. But we need to be able to give people an informed choice and lay it in front of people - who may not be as aware as others. :) ;)
Absolutely, 100%.

Yeah, health charities/workers are more willing to get involved with gay sites; as discussed, men who have sex with men* are in far higher risk categories across the board (from mental health & suicide to physical & sexual health). It makes sense to put resources where problems are likely to occur.

But yeah, everyone else should make attempts to understand their sexual health and the relative risks (- or not) of your behaviour. If only for peace of mind :)

NHS Choices is usually an excellent place to start.

Bottom line, Just say KNOW

* I use this term because anyone who's ever met any of the thousands of frustrated straight men in cyberspace will know that there is a lot more to male sexuality than gay/bi/straight

D

Deleted member 6917

Quite simply I value my health way above the undoubted pleasure to be had when playing un protected.

D

Dandd2

We've been doing this for 12 years now. We've been offered BB by some very cute couples and guys over the years and have always said no. We've also had people try to take their condom off while pretending to guide their cock in (hubby can get quite violent at times like that). However, in saying that, we're not totally averse to the idea. I'm sure most people would love the idea of free uninhibited sex but while there is a chance, however slim of catching an STI, we're not going to bother. We KNOW safe sex isn't safe at all, but it's a damn lot safer than BB.
:hmm:

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We've been doing this for 12 years now. We've been offered BB by some very cute couples and guys over the years and have always said no. We've also had people try to take their condom off while pretending to guide their cock in (hubby can get quite violent at times like that). However, in saying that, we're not totally averse to the idea. I'm sure most people would love the idea of free uninhibited sex but while there is a chance, however slim of catching an STI, we're not going to bother. We KNOW safe sex isn't safe at all, but it's a damn lot safer than BB.
:hmm:
You wouldn't believe how many people I speak to and they still play bare back. Shocking. X

D

Dandd2

Well Pearls, we tend to believe that everyone has a choice, do or don't. We'd never tell anyone not to do this or do that, their body their choice, however it's not for us.

Reactions: Therapon
N

No longer with us

Well Pearls, we tend to believe that everyone has a choice, do or don't. We'd never tell anyone not to do this or do that, their body their choice, however it's not for us.

Yes, that's pretty much my own view: anyone else can do what and how they like... for me though, it's always 'safe', always with a condom.

M

meet_the_fockers

You'll always get barebackers.. always.
Theres always a mixed veiw/debate..
For me it doesnt bare no pun there then.. thinking about..
Im lost for words.. which isn't often..

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Dandd2

Mars bar wrappers? That's our condoms right there. Even then it might fall of for being too big. Used to use crisp packets with an elastic band but had an unfortunate experience with salt and vinegar when we were expecting prawn cocktail. Hey ho, you live and learn!
:palm:

M

meet_the_fockers

Mars bar wrappers? That's our condoms right there. Even then it might fall of for being too big. Used to use crisp packets with an elastic band but had an unfortunate experience with salt and vinegar when we were expecting prawn cocktail. Hey ho, you live and learn!
:rofl: it was YOU i knew it wasnt just a rumour!! Oh my god!! :D

Reactions: Dandd2
D

Deleted member 3657

Just as bad as cheese and onion :sick:

Reactions: Dandd2
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I read this morning that 10% of swingers in the UK have an STD, I thought that wasn't too bad but it goes to show how many still won't wrap up and keep safe :D

D

Deleted member 6485

I read this morning that 10% of swingers in the UK have an STD, I thought that wasn't too bad but it goes to show how many still won't wrap up and keep safe :D
Curious now as to what percentage of non-swingers have an STD x

Reactions: Therapon
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
It shocks me how people don't glove up or 'forget but they were so excited' :palm: