Bareback? Thoughts on it and why/why not?

• Thread starter Leather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Bonker

....cont.
I have a profile in UKP, I know shock horror, I pay for sex on occasion, I'd rather be upfront than bullshit people.
BB is a taboo subject on UKP, any discussion on the matter and you are ostracised.
I can however get me ole can opener out and get this can of worms open, 9/10 punters (people like you and I) on UKP lie about going BB, it's human nature after all to try and conform.
We all know that when we meet someone (payed or not) sometimes we just click and get carried away with the moment, before you know it all thoughts of best mates coat is out the window.
I have also taken part in a number of organised GB's which have been advertised as strictly safe, only to 'run' out of condoms half way through.....did any of the 'punters' leave? Lol stupid question.
I myself do not actively go in search of BB but it does happen, I do however get an official check-up every two weeks and refrain from interaction until the all clear.
Sheet should of put waders on....these wellies are not enough protection for the amount of shit I've jumped into!
B

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
....cont.
I have a profile in UKP, I know shock horror, I pay for sex on occasion, I'd rather be upfront than bullshit people.
BB is a taboo subject on UKP, any discussion on the matter and you are ostracised.
I can however get me ole can opener out and get this can of worms open, 9/10 punters (people like you and I) on UKP lie about going BB, it's human nature after all to try and conform.
We all know that when we meet someone (payed or not) sometimes we just click and get carried away with the moment, before you know it all thoughts of best mates coat is out the window.
I have also taken part in a number of organised GB's which have been advertised as strictly safe, only to 'run' out of condoms half way through.....did any of the 'punters' leave? Lol stupid question.
I myself do not actively go in search of BB but it does happen, I do however get an official check-up every two weeks and refrain from interaction until the all clear.
Sheet should of put waders on....these wellies are not enough protection for the amount of shit I've jumped into!
B
Love the reply and made me chuckle :D:Dxx

Reactions: Bonker
S

ShhhAgonyAunt

Hmmmm Well a definite contentious subject, that is definitely one to be personally decided on, by all the individuals concerned within the mix of the evening. yes there are huge risks involved with BB sex, especially if your partners are totally new, and even then because of prior partners can we honestly say established swing partners are safe ??. I don't think any of us wish any problems to be transferred one way or the other in the heat of the moment, but in real terms, my understanding of things is there is a lot of bareback sex taking place. My suggestion is be safe at all times, However, if you do practice bareback sex, ensure you are tested at your local clinic on a monthly basis as a minimum, and possibly even do your own testing on a more regular basis to keep your own confidence high. We all of us perform bareback with our own established partners, and its very easy, through habit to continue without thinking especially in the heat of the moment, but for everyone's safety and peace of mind, take 2 mins before hand to discuss things with your swing partners and set the rules up front. it can save a lot of difficulties later on. !!!

19 May 2015
City
Swansea
Well as this is a hotbed topic , thought I'd give my opinion , I am always safe but after time with the same person and with trust I have gone bareback and only when I trust that person implicitly. And following the meetings I am tested up and down but it is Russian roulette!!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Dragonflypussy69

I've not had many girls over the last 10 years or so, only 2 :(

The girl at the sauna I went to, we went bareback straight from the off, as I had a piercing in my cock, which she loved, her husband also had one, it was the only way we went, and that lasted for 5 years. All of her other customers wore jackets, and the bigger the piercing I had, the more she loved it. I've been checked a few times and all OK.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I've not had many girls over the last 10 years or so, only 2 :(

The girl at the sauna I went to, we went bareback straight from the off, as I had a piercing in my cock, which she loved, her husband also had one, it was the only way we went, and that lasted for 5 years. All of her other customers wore jackets, and the bigger the piercing I had, the more she loved it. I've been checked a few times and all OK.
You were very lucky xx

D

Dragonflypussy69

The place had a great reputation and the girl I saw was awesome, I was even cumming inside her, which she loved and even let me clean her out when she sat on my mouth to bring her off again. but yes, I was lucky :)

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Interesting topic being new to the scene and having been with the same partner for a long time more than 20 years we have discused this at lenth safe sex is the only thing we would concider. As quite rightly stated one partner ontracting an STD on our first ocasion or any ocasion for that matter could end in disaster for not only our relationship but health ss well. Its the subject of oral sex that is the most dificult as we would consider this a soft swap and whilst condoms can be used it seems a little one sided or is there something out there for the ladies ?. I remember the panic of the 80s how many of todays 50 yearolds havent got a tattoo as a result of the fear of aids that griped everybody back then?.

27 April 2015
Interesting topic being new to the scene and having been with the same partner for a long time more than 20 years we have discussed this at length safe sex is the only thing we would consider. As quite rightly stated one partner contracting an STD on our first occasion or any occasion for that matter could end in disaster for not only our relationship but health ss well. Its the subject of oral sex that is the most difficult as we would consider this a soft swap and whilst condoms can be used it seems a little one sided or is there something out there for the ladies ?. I remember the panic of the 80s how many of today's 50 year olds haven't got a tattoo as a result of the fear of aids that griped everybody back then?.

We agree, completely, however, an awful lot of swingers possibly even a majority, adopt the bare approach on oral sex, and truth be known, the risks are just as bad, be it oral or penetrative sex, on a reassuring point, if its a couple, they are more than likely to be intimate with each other, and as such will be very concious not to pass anything to each other from another swapping couple, and ruin the intimacy that exists between them !!, and like us, the majority of responsible couples are tested on a very regular basis for their own peace of mind, never mind anyone else's, as we for one, like to feel confident when we meet new couples and we think its also been adopted through peer pressure that some responsible singletons do too.
There has to be an element of trust within anything with any new partners or established ones, and though none of can ever be 100% just follow the guidelines if you spot any obvious health worries on the initial meet, don't go there !!!
(There are accurate self test kits available very cheaply (Amazon sell them) that can be used very regularly in the comfort of your own home, to save regular trips to the district nurse or GUI clinic and if worried can save a lot of embarrassment !!)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We agree, completely, however, an awful lot of swingers possibly even a majority, adopt the bare approach on oral sex, and truth be known, the risks are just as bad, be it oral or penetrative sex, on a reassuring point, if its a couple, they are more than likely to be intimate with each other, and as such will be very concious not to pass anything to each other from another swapping couple, and ruin the intimacy that exists between them !!, and like us, the majority of responsible couples are tested on a very regular basis for their own peace of mind, never mind anyone else's, as we for one, like to feel confident when we meet new couples and we think its also been adopted through peer pressure that some responsible singletons do too.
There has to be an element of trust within anything with any new partners or established ones, and though none of can ever be 100% just follow the guidelines if you spot any obvious health worries on the initial meet, don't go there !!!
(There are accurate self test kits available very cheaply (Amazon sell them) that can be used very regularly in the comfort of your own home, to save regular trips to the district nurse or GUI clinic and if worried can save a lot of embarrassment !!)
Perhaps we should look at putting a link for these kits as I bet there are many that would use them as are to ashamed of going to the clinic xx

Reactions: Admin and Looby&Lew
M

MaidstoneLass

Perhaps we should look at putting a link for these kits as I bet there are many that would use them as are to ashamed of going to the clinic xx

I have to say I find the clinic highly entertaining and amusing. Everyone in the waiting room looking sheepish and worried. I go every 4-6 weeks at least just to get tested for piece of mind. And to get more free condoms. Bareback is something I don't do, at all. But all sex carries risks. Just skin to skin contact is all it takes for some sti's to transfer.

27 April 2015
Without dragging the subject up again, this is a page from the NHS Website re oral sex, I have copied for your information, AND We are pretty much all guilty of this at some point too !!!
What infections can I catch through oral sex? - Health questions - NHS Choices

Last edited by a moderator:
S

ShhhAgonyAunt

QUOTE="The-A-Team, post: 25152, member: 354"]We agree, completely, however, an awful lot of swingers possibly even a majority, adopt the bare approach on oral sex, and truth be known, the risks are just as bad, be it oral or penetrative sex, on a reassuring point, if its a couple, they are more than likely to be intimate with each other, and as such will be very concious not to pass anything to each other from another swapping couple, and ruin the intimacy that exists between them !!, and like us, the majority of responsible couples are tested on a very regular basis for their own peace of mind, never mind anyone else's, as we for one, like to feel confident when we meet new couples and we think its also been adopted through peer pressure that some responsible singletons do too.
Without dragging the subject up again, this is a page from the NHS Website re oral sex, I have copied for your information, AND We are pretty much all guilty of this at some point too !!!
What infections can I catch through oral sex? - Health questions - NHS Choices[/QUOTE]
Excellent Point @The-A-Team and yes, it puts into perspective how vulnerable we all are, and yes your probably right with regard to oral sex, we are all guilty of that unprotected pleasure, and as the link suggests, It really is just as dangerous as bareback full penetration, hmmmm, definitely choices to be made, from my point of view, Regular testing has to be the key for us all, it will give us piece of mind, and prompt treatment should it be required. !!
Regards, @ShhhAgonyAunt