Bareback? Thoughts on it and why/why not?

• Thread starter Leather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

No not orally! We are guilty of that and I think probably many are. But as long as tested regularly and avoid any obvious health risks. We avoid bad hygiene too. Like you say I guess nothing is risk free xxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Always a good debate this one, unsure why as far as I'm concerned..
Theres nothing to debate. Its unthinkable..
BAREBACK.
Do you, if you do? Do you hide it from other meets??
Do they know you play russian roulette, with their lives/health.. if you do, do you get regulary tested..?

Is there any time, when its acceptable?
Do you know meets play bareback and, turn a blind eye..??
Just curious, keep it nice please. ;)

19 March 2015
Playing bb is asking for trouble. No matter who you are, how clean you think you are.. You're just asking for it.
irks us when people conceal it too and say they don't play bareback but do.

But honestly, those folk who do - are just asking for trouble.
Even the smallest thing such as a UTI or thrush/itching is an STI. Don't play it down, it's an STI and bb is just asking for trouble. You're playing Russian roulette with yourself and your partners.
Keep it simple; No glove, no love. ;) x

M

Marky191268

Ok I will enter the debate. I think lots of people hate condoms, they are not a particular sexy part of sex. At what point do you put one on, for me if I am going down on a lady and I am hard, to stop and reach to bedside cabinet is a break in proceedings. A second thing, guys/girls, do you give oral? As you can catch an STI that way as well. I am not for or against bareback just trying to offer my opinion.

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Ok I will enter the debate. I think lots of people hate condoms, they are not a particular sexy part of sex. At what point do you put one on, for me if I am going down on a lady and I am hard, to stop and reach to bedside cabinet is a break in proceedings. A second thing, guys/girls, do you give oral? As you can catch an STI that way as well. I am not for or against bareback just trying to offer my opinion.
Yes thats fine Mark, we all have different opinions.. thats what this threads about..as for a break in fun, i'd say it was worth, that minutes interuption, and things would soon hot up again.
I would personally rather that break.. than perhaps be subjected to a risk of maybe?? HIV
re oral, condoms are i guess seldom used.. but i do believe the risk is far less.
I'd like to see my little boy grow up.. :)

Reactions: MP386 and Admin
M

Marky191268

Yes thats fine Mark, we all have different opinions.. thats what this threads about..as for a break in fun, i'd say it was worth, that minutes interuption, and things would soon hot up again.
I would personally rather that break.. than perhaps be subjected to a risk of maybe?? HIV
re oral, condoms are i guess seldom used.. but i do believe the risk is far less.
I'd like to see my little boy grow up.. :)
Hey I am not saying I do bare back more playing devils advocate. There is an equal chance of catching an STD through oral sex as there is from intercourse. I have a friend who is a nurse at a clinic and knows the ramifications. For what it's worth, I get checked monthly, not because I swing or a player but just peace of mind :)

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Hey I am not saying I do bare back more playing devils advocate. There is an equal chance of catching an STD through oral sex as there is from intercourse. I have a friend who is a nurse at a clinic and knows the ramifications. For what it's worth, I get checked monthly, not because I swing or a player but just peace of mind :)
Yes we played with a sexual health nurse regulary ha..
Yey free condoms..
Of course condoms should be worn for oral ... as should dental dams.. :) x​

Reactions: Therapon
M

Marky191268

Yes we played with a sexual health nurse regulary ha..
Yey free condoms..
Of course condoms should be worn for oral ... as should dental dams.. :) x​
Sorry but I don't accept bj's wearing a condom, whoever enjoys that lol ;)

But back on track, from my experience if anyone does go bareback, it's best to on the swinging scene. Everyone knows the risk unlike a one night stand where you don't really know each other

M

meet_the_fockers

Sorry but I don't accept bj's wearing a condom, whoever enjoys that lol ;)

But back on track, from my experience if anyone does go bareback, it's best to on the swinging scene. Everyone knows the risk unlike a one night stand where you don't really know each other
I can see your point..
As i said condoms are rarely worn for blow jobs.. its not enjoyable for the giver or the reciever.. but i do enjoy living ;)

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I can see your point..
As i said condoms are rarely worn for blow jobs.. its not enjoyable for the giver or the reciever.. but i do enjoy living ;)
It is all about knowing and understanding the risk I'm sure we would love to live in world where condoms weren't needed it we don't and we have to look after our own sexual health.

Though I have been wondering of those of us who are a bit kinky now and then find condom use easier due to the realities of kink.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Obviously we have to promote safe sex in our positions. :)

Also help raise awareness of the risks involved with swinging without using any form of protection and the risks of being open to catching diseases, STI's and of course spreading them to other people and therefore the wider community. (y)

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

We never ever do bareback for sex with swinging partners. Its protection only. However...and im gonna be totally.honest here....we dont cover up for oral. We do get tested regularly at our sexual health clinic tho. Im not saying its the right thing to do but we do enjoy oral without protection. Xxxx

M

Marky191268

We never ever do bareback for sex with swinging partners. Its protection only. However...and im gonna be totally.honest here....we dont cover up for oral. We do get tested regularly at our sexual health clinic tho. Im not saying its the right thing to do but we do enjoy oral without protection. Xxxx
am I missing something but how can you give a lady oral with protection?

M

meet_the_fockers

No neither do we but..
Feedback FrançaisHealth-Care Professionals Teachers Parents
Sexuality and Umice
youtubetwitterfacebook
Text Size
Dental Dam

What is a dental dam?
A dental dam is a thin square of latex that can be used to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections during oral sex. They can be bought in some stores, or you can make your own using a condom or a latex glove. They are called “dental” dams because they were originally designed as a protective measure for dentists working on a patient’s teeth.

Dental Dam Photo

How does a dental dam work?
The dental dam is placed over a woman’s vulva before her partner performs oral sex on her, and acts as a barrier between her partner’s mouth and her genitals. This helps to prevent sexually transmitted infections from spreading. They can also be used by men or women to prevent STIs while “rimming”, which is oral sex performed on a partners’ anus.

Performing oral sex on a woman carries lower STI risks than vaginal sex, anal sex or performing oral sex on a man, but there are still risks of transmitting several STIs. Rimming, by contrast, is much more dangerous, as it carries STI risks (including a risk of Hepatitis A), and can cause several other illnesses because of bacteria or parasite infections.

Remember, sexually transmitted infections can be passed from mouth-to-penis and penis-to-mouth too, so men should wear condoms during oral sex for protection.

Where can I get dental dams?
Because dental dams are still a relatively new safer-sex method, so they are not widely available yet. Look for dental dams at your local drugstore, pharmacy or sexual health clinic, or order them online. Some specialty sex shops may also carry them. Just like condoms, dental dams come in a wide range of flavours and colours, so do some experimenting. If you can’t find them in stores, don’t sweat it. They are incredibly easy to make, and the homemade versions work just as well as the real deal!

How do you make a dental dam?
Making a dental dam is very, very easy! All you need is a pair of scissors, a male condom and about 30 seconds. Here is how you do it:
Making a Dental Dam (Step 1) English

Carefully take the condom out of its package and unroll it.

Making a Dental Dam (Step 2) English
Cut off the tip and base of the condom and cut down the length of the tube.

Making a Dental Dam (Step 3)English

Unroll the condom into a rectangular sheet.

And that’s it! You now have a highly effective dental dam.

Hint: For the best results, use unlubricated condoms that haven’t been treated with a spermicide (they tend to taste bad), and you might want to try out flavoured, thin-latex condoms. These days, condoms come in a wide variety of flavours - so shop around and see which ones taste best!

A few tips on using dental dams
Put a few drops of water-based (latex-friendly) lubricant between the dam and your vagina/anus. It will make it more sensitive and it will likely hold in place better.
Never reuse a dental dam or flip it over and use the other side. Once you’re done with it, throw it away.
Use your hands to hold the dam in place, or ask your partner to. A Dental dam won’t work if it won’t hold still.
Store-bought or homemade dams are made of thin latex for high sensitivity. For even more sensitivity, try making your homemade dams out of thinner latex condoms (usually labeled as thin or “extra” sensitivity).
Some people are allergic to latex, and dental dams may give them a rash. Have no worries! You can buy polyurethane dental dams (try ordering them online), or you can make your own by cutting a male or female woman’s polyurethane condom into a rectangular sheet.
Some people also use non-microwaveable plastic wrap (Saran Wrap®) as dental dams. This has not been studied in depth yet, but there is evidence that non-microwaveable plastic wrap can stop virus-sized particles, which could mean it can prevent STIs. Until this has been studied in more detail, sticking with latex dams or condoms (or even a cut-open latex glove) is probably your safest bet. However, plastic wrap is certainly better than nothing, as it does provide at least some level of protection against STIs.
Have fun, experiment with different types of dams and condoms, and find out what you like best!
Types of STIs-STDs
What are the chances of getting an STI-STD?
How do I protect myself from STIs-STDs
Male Condom
Female Condom
Dental Dam

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
No neither do we but..
Feedback FrançaisHealth-Care Professionals Teachers Parents
Sexuality and Umice
youtubetwitterfacebook
Text Size
Dental Dam

What is a dental dam?
A dental dam is a thin square of latex that can be used to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections during oral sex. They can be bought in some stores, or you can make your own using a condom or a latex glove. They are called “dental” dams because they were originally designed as a protective measure for dentists working on a patient’s teeth.

Dental Dam Photo

How does a dental dam work?
The dental dam is placed over a woman’s vulva before her partner performs oral sex on her, and acts as a barrier between her partner’s mouth and her genitals. This helps to prevent sexually transmitted infections from spreading. They can also be used by men or women to prevent STIs while “rimming”, which is oral sex performed on a partners’ anus.

Performing oral sex on a woman carries lower STI risks than vaginal sex, anal sex or performing oral sex on a man, but there are still risks of transmitting several STIs. Rimming, by contrast, is much more dangerous, as it carries STI risks (including a risk of Hepatitis A), and can cause several other illnesses because of bacteria or parasite infections.

Remember, sexually transmitted infections can be passed from mouth-to-penis and penis-to-mouth too, so men should wear condoms during oral sex for protection.

Where can I get dental dams?
Because dental dams are still a relatively new safer-sex method, so they are not widely available yet. Look for dental dams at your local drugstore, pharmacy or sexual health clinic, or order them online. Some specialty sex shops may also carry them. Just like condoms, dental dams come in a wide range of flavours and colours, so do some experimenting. If you can’t find them in stores, don’t sweat it. They are incredibly easy to make, and the homemade versions work just as well as the real deal!

How do you make a dental dam?
Making a dental dam is very, very easy! All you need is a pair of scissors, a male condom and about 30 seconds. Here is how you do it:
Making a Dental Dam (Step 1) English

Carefully take the condom out of its package and unroll it.

Making a Dental Dam (Step 2) English
Cut off the tip and base of the condom and cut down the length of the tube.

Making a Dental Dam (Step 3)English

Unroll the condom into a rectangular sheet.

And that’s it! You now have a highly effective dental dam.

Hint: For the best results, use unlubricated condoms that haven’t been treated with a spermicide (they tend to taste bad), and you might want to try out flavoured, thin-latex condoms. These days, condoms come in a wide variety of flavours - so shop around and see which ones taste best!

A few tips on using dental dams
Put a few drops of water-based (latex-friendly) lubricant between the dam and your vagina/anus. It will make it more sensitive and it will likely hold in place better.
Never reuse a dental dam or flip it over and use the other side. Once you’re done with it, throw it away.
Use your hands to hold the dam in place, or ask your partner to. A Dental dam won’t work if it won’t hold still.
Store-bought or homemade dams are made of thin latex for high sensitivity. For even more sensitivity, try making your homemade dams out of thinner latex condoms (usually labeled as thin or “extra” sensitivity).
Some people are allergic to latex, and dental dams may give them a rash. Have no worries! You can buy polyurethane dental dams (try ordering them online), or you can make your own by cutting a male or female woman’s polyurethane condom into a rectangular sheet.
Some people also use non-microwaveable plastic wrap (Saran Wrap®) as dental dams. This has not been studied in depth yet, but there is evidence that non-microwaveable plastic wrap can stop virus-sized particles, which could mean it can prevent STIs. Until this has been studied in more detail, sticking with latex dams or condoms (or even a cut-open latex glove) is probably your safest bet. However, plastic wrap is certainly better than nothing, as it does provide at least some level of protection against STIs.
Have fun, experiment with different types of dams and condoms, and find out what you like best!
Types of STIs-STDs
What are the chances of getting an STI-STD?
How do I protect myself from STIs-STDs
Male Condom
Female Condom
Dental Dam
To lend a hand,. you can find more info along with this, here;
Dental dams - TheMix.org.uk

Reactions: Therapon
M

Marky191268

To hell with that, if you ladies want that then I give up on going down on. Surely that is no fun for either partner

Reactions: Admin