Bareback? Thoughts on it and why/why not?

• Thread starter Leather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

I don't hate condoms, I just hate how people thing they are like some shield against STI's, when they are not 100% effective.
I always use them for SAFER sex (no such thing as SAFE sex) and I will occasionally use them for oral on men, but not always. I never se dental dams, but I'm aware or the risks and play accordingly. I also ensure I get checked regularly, including throat swabs.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Safe all the way for me. Oral's a grey area but I wouldn't go down on anyone if I knew I had cuts, ulcers etc in my mouth. But deffo safe all the way for full penetrative. Should be a given for this kinda social activity - especially single men. Bareback should be reserved only for a regular partner - wife, gf, husband boyfriend etc.... my opinion only. I know others may disagree.

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Not sure the comment aimed at singles re:"and for singles,well the fact that they are single says it all" is a fair comment - almost discriminatory. So singles are a cesspit of disease and poor hygiene? What you think there's less risk of transmission from a couple/married couple than a single? The risk is exactly the same. How would you know the couples have not contracted something from elsewhere especially those couples who regularly engage in activities like dogging - they may not even know they have an std? It's pretty offensive that you take such a dim view on singles. If it weren't for singles then I suspect a lot of the good clean fun would simply not happen. I expect anyone I engage with single or couples to practice safe sex as I do. I'm very particular about my sexual health and no different than a couple who've been together for 30 years!!!
Bareback is high risk - couple or singles alike. Sorry if I seem like I'm on my soap box here but two words - reality check. It can happen to all people of different shapes,sizes, married, single or whatever. If this comment gets me banned but prevents just one person from contracting something nasty then I will happily accept the ban!!
"Fact they are single" - really!!!!

D

Deleted member 1402

Not sure the comment aimed at singles re:"and for singles,well the fact that they are single says it all" is a fair comment - almost discriminatory. So singles are a cesspit of disease and poor hygiene? What you think there's less risk of transmission from a couple/married couple than a single? The risk is exactly the same. How would you know the couples have not contracted something from elsewhere especially those couples who regularly engage in activities like dogging - they may not even know they have an std? It's pretty offensive that you take such a dim view on singles. If it weren't for singles then I suspect a lot of the good clean fun would simply not happen. I expect anyone I engage with single or couples to practice safe sex as I do. I'm very particular about my sexual health and no different than a couple who've been together for 30 years!!!
Bareback is high risk - couple or singles alike. Sorry if I seem like I'm on my soap box here but two words - reality check. It can happen to all people of different shapes,sizes, married, single or whatever. If this comment gets me banned but prevents just one person from contracting something nasty then I will happily accept the ban!!
I've found couples are less likely to go and get regularly checked. I've met loads of couples and there was only 1 couple that visited the GUM clinic. All the others said they don't need to go as they only BB with each other.
I always explain you can get STDs from oral and condoms aren't 100% safe.
Not enough people are fully aware of the risks from oral, although it's a low risk, you're still not protected.
I've also been in a 3sum and when one guy finished, he passed it to another guy who put it on himself. I was shocked, I stopped play.
On another occasion in another 3sum, one guy went from one woman to penetration me with the same condom. I sort of framed out a little and was a bit harsh with him. I understand changing condoms half way through play can be annoying, but my health is far too important.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Indeed....
Nothing wrong with having a point of view.
Also if not for 'swingles' - a lot of swinging fun that goes on, would simply not happen.

27 April 2015
and with singles, well the fact they are single says it all.
With the very greatest of respect, no discrimination was meant or intended We as a couple very frequently enjoy 3sum fun, both M and F, and within our experience, which the basis of this reply was written, We have seen a majority rather than a minority of single guys with an attitude that they are sexually fine and clean, and the above statement was based purely on our own experience We at no time implied that "singles are a cesspit of disease and poor hygiene?" but our experience has shown, a majority of guys especially, will take the bb risk, hence our reply.
And we as a couple are extremely proud of our sexual health routine. As stated in many other threads, We Pro actively check on a more than regular basis at clinics both here in the UK and in Spain and also self test as an added precaution and yes, we do prefer bb, and as swingers, that is our choice, but it's a choice, not something thats set in stone.
Regards @The-A-Team

D

Deleted member 1402

With the very greatest of respect, no discrimination was meant or intended We as a couple very frequently enjoy 3sum fun, both M and F, and within our experience, which the basis of this reply was written, We have seen a majority rather than a minority of single guys with an attitude that they are sexually fine and clean, and the above statement was based purely on our own experience We at no time implied that "singles are a cesspit of disease and poor hygiene?" but our experience has shown, a majority of guys especially, will take the bb risk, hence our reply.
And we as a couple are extremely proud of our sexual health routine. As stated in many other threads, We Pro actively check on a more than regular basis at clinics both here in the UK and in Spain and also self test as an added precaution and yes, we do prefer bb, and as swingers, that is our choice, but it's a choice, not something thats set in stone.
Regards @The-A-Team
Great reply (y)

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Absolutely agree here...the risk is the same for everyone regardless of relationship status. Xxx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I've found couples are less likely to go and get regularly checked. I've met loads of couples and there was only 1 couple that visited the GUM clinic. All the others said they don't need to go as they only BB with each other.
I always explain you can get STDs from oral and condoms aren't 100% safe.
Not enough people are fully aware of the risks from oral, although it's a low risk, you're still not protected.
I've also been in a 3sum and when one guy finished, he passed it to another guy who put it on himself. I was shocked, I stopped play.
On another occasion in another 3sum, one guy went from one woman to penetration me with the same condom. I sort of framed out a little and was a bit harsh with him. I understand changing condoms half way through play can be annoying, but my health is far too important.
A guy took it off and passed it to another man, putting aside the most important health issues there, wrong on so many levels!!! Using a second hand jonni - hell no. Don't blame you for stopping play. The morality of doing that warrants a red card straight away.

D

Deleted member 1402

A guy took it off and passed it to another man, putting aside the most important health issues there, wrong on so many levels!!! Using a second hand jonni - hell no. Don't blame you for stopping play. The morality of doing that warrants a red card straight away.
I know. I was totally gobsmacked. I had plenty of condoms, yet he chose to wear another man's condom.same with a guy going from one woman to another without changing it. :sick:

Reactions: Admin