Bbws...what Size And Why?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
6 August 2016
City
Preston
The term BBW gives the impression that women aren't beautiful and that because they are a BBW that they are more beautiful than another large girl, all girls are gorgeous and as has been paid before it is just a label that isn't necessarily true. All girls are gorgeous but I like mine from size 16 upwards.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
6 August 2016
City
Preston
As long as you're happy within yourself, it doesn't matter what size you are or what others think and no one needs to have a label! I've now learnt this and have felt the most contented I've felt about my size for a long time... I never thought I would at the age of 50 have the confidence to wear some of the outfits I do, but I love it and its so liberating! xx

And you look absolutely fantastic in them x x

Reactions: SexyS and Pearls
19 March 2015
Yeah not keen on the whole labelling thing either... I mean I kind of understand why and how the terms came around but personally disagree with it really. :) x

D

Deleted member 6684

:whipping:
Bbw I probably am but I'll forewarn anyone call me it and you'd be picking ya teeth off the floor , I hate labels put on people, I'm me, being a certain size isn't going to make me smarter , prettier,and I've got a me size personality which is just how I like me
:whipping:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Lets see... Am I deeply in love with a woman the shops call plus size? Yes I am :D
Is she the most beautiful woman in the world? Yes she is :love::love:

N xxx

D

Deleted member 6684

Lets see... Am I deeply in love with a woman the shops call plus size? Yes I am :D
Is she the most beautiful woman in the world? Yes she is :love::love:

N xxx
Awww... N’s earned his brownie points for the day, V. Give my man some TLC.

Quoting the dialogue from the GodfAther, (when Diane Keaton calls Al Pacino, the men make fun of Michael). Similarly, N just said - "I love you with all my heart, without you I think I’m gonna die!

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
I find this topic so loaded, I am 5.9", size 16/18, 34ff. I am super curvy! When you label like BBW in my mind it sounds negative, the connotation is that 'beautiful' dispite being big. But alas society loves a label . .. me.... Not so much!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 8095

I find this topic so loaded, I am 5.9", size 16/18, 34ff. I am super curvy! When you label like BBW in my mind it sounds negative, the connotation is that 'beautiful' dispite being big. But alas society loves a label . .. me.... Not so much!!!

If your pictures are anything to go by, your super sexy with a very hot body x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Exactly why I wouldn't use the term (y)

N xxx

14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
I love curvy xx S xx

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
If your pictures are anything to go by, your super sexy with a very hot body x
Thank you x x slightly off topic, but when I have been to doctors and they put me on the index I am classed as obese.... Society labels so heavily..... Yes they are making a point, but how does labeling like that do our mental health any good? It knocks confidence and is not socially acceptable. I am super healthy.... I'm just built the way I am!!! **Rant over** ps. Taken me years to 'try' and accept the body I have!!

Reactions: Deleted member 8095
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I too am curvy.... as for labels the only ones I like are those that say I'm getting a bargain....:rofl:

I too think curvaceous ladies are very sexy. I much prefer people who are beautiful on the inside whatever shape or size that comes in.

14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Thank you x x slightly off topic, but when I have been to doctors and they put me on the index I am classed as obese.... Society labels so heavily..... Yes they are making a point, but how does labeling like that do our mental health any good? It knocks confidence and is not socially acceptable. I am super healthy.... I'm just built the way I am!!! **Rant over** ps. Taken me years to 'try' and accept the body I have!!
And you have a gorgeous body....xx

D

Deleted member 8095

The bmi scale is a Croc of crap, I proved that I wasn't as obese as they said I was by way of a pre-op mri scan, where the Dr noted my bone density was massive, when I challenged my gp, he just sat and stammered, the scale is built on a lie, a high street pole of "how tall are you and how much do you weigh?" I'm me, I've got a podgy belly and I couldn't care less !! Cause I'm a beautiful man !!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: .Jophanie.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I love a woman with that bit extra in fact the curvier the better oooh and a lovely peachy big bum to slap, kiss and squeeze. No woman should feel bad about being big it's the personality that counts. I used to hate my big belly, hips and bum before I met Neil but Neil made me love myself again and no longer care anymore big is beautiful so ladies embrace it :love::love:

Vxxx

Reactions: Colin
K

Kinkij

Sooooo much I agree with on this thread!! Poxy societal labels!

It took me a very long time to be comfortable with my larger than socially acceptable figure - but the day I turned 34 I did it! Yes I can pin point it that narrowly!
That’s the day my lovely hubby took me to get my nipple pierced! And I just found it so sexy and so liberating! Kind of like, if this is sexy then the rest of me might just be too!
And since then I have felt so much happier with myself! All because of a hole through my nipple :lol:

D

Deleted member 8095

Size is a label in your clothes, I've known lots of very slim women size 6's, 8's and 10's who've had the vilest personality, they literally have been the worst examples of human beings I've ever met, who judge people on looks, hair, muscles etc. beauty, confidence and personality isn't something defined by a size label or even a social label. It's something that shines through regardless of whether your a slim girl, a bigger girl or guy !! Let's all love ourself's regardless of whether we're a bit wobbly or our bits are heading south, we are after all, all gorgeous anyway ;)

7 December 2017
City
Bristol
I'm not sure if the term Bbw is something I wouuld use, another label for people to use I guess, I have friends of all sizes and it's something I have never noticed. It's simply the person inside who is important x

N

No longer with us

I love a woman with that bit extra in fact the curvier the better oooh and a lovely peachy big bum to slap, kiss and squeeze. No woman should feel bad about being big it's the personality that counts. I used to hate my big belly, hips and bum before I met Neil but Neil made me love myself again and no longer care anymore big is beautiful so ladies embrace it :love::love:

Vxxx
I’ve never found sex with a larger woman to be ‘better’ or ‘worse’ than with a slimmer woman... just different. As others have said, all depends on the woman herself. Size is part of who she is, sure, but far, far from the only thing that makes her who she is.

A

Andynvicky2017

I've been trying to fatten Vicky up for ages now to the point she won't let me cook
I find bigger is a turn on massively
But hey that's what she says although I don't think she's on about same thing lol

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 7954

Im a curvy gal and i love my curves. They make me who i am. Ive been called bbw and i dont like it. I dont need to be labelled. If you dont like my curves dont drive on my roads xx