Bbws...what Size And Why?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3175

I love this thread! Its great to get everyones opinions.
My mantra is "dont judge a book by its cover".
(y)

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Sooooo lol Hands up I am a big big big girl and make no bones about it - I definitely fall into the SsBbw category .

I hate labels with a passion
However for purpose of profiles or describing - it a sure fire way of people understanding your body type. It instantly gives them an idea .

It's funny the usual comments I get is omg your not , you look so beautiful

Not every big gal is lazy or doesn't make an effort in their personal appearance

It is definitely all about tastes about what kind of personality and body shape you like

Although there are two schools of thought about bbw and ssbbw

One - lazy lovers like a sack of tatties

Two - wild and very naughty

Me it's not about the label on the person with about connecting and attraction

When I first joined I was ultra nervous about being here lol yes the gobby gal does nerves

I spoken to a lovely lady who describe themselves as bbw
Really settled my nerves

Invited to be club says she'd show me round hold my hand so to speak as a friend

So I thought fab
Third day she said oh by the way put up a picture and of an extremely extremely large women that had been to one of clubs and she made a dreadful comment bout the lady in picture

I was gobsmacked another memeber , big girl could do that to another women

If you don't like what you see don't talk to or engage with the person surely

So my understanding plus size is 14 -24 is bbw

24-38 is ssbbw

Also the other difficulty or conversations I've had on site is with men who want to tick
Bbw n ssbbw off their fucket it list excuse the expression.

Anyway lol rant over
Sorry !!!

Sx

Way to go @Sammy well put :mwah:

Vxxx

Reactions: Lulu

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Another thing why is it now and this has only been in the last few years is a size 14 considered plus size, clothes also in the size you fitted for years have now become smaller as they make things to the wrong measurements. Did someone along the line say oh lets stitch them different and make bigger girls feel worse. Well it didn't work because i feel fabulous :)

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 6127

Ummmm :hmm:
I am very much a BBW,
I'm I totally comfortable at this time with the extra weight, then a truthful answer is no......
Do I except that at this time I have the extra weight, the answer is yes.
Do I feel less of a woman for being larger, the answer is no.
Would I feel more confident without the extra weight, the truthful answer is yes.
My weight does yo yo from a 14 to a 18 size.
I hate it when people say " ooooo doesn't she carry that weight well" WTF does that mean ?? :rofl:
Cxxx

D

Deleted member 3175

Another thing why is it now and this has only been in the last few years is a size 14 considered plus size, clothes also in the size you fitted for years have now become smaller as they make things to the wrong measurements. Did someone along the line say oh lets stitch them different and make bigger girls feel worse. Well it didn't work because i feel fabulous :)

Vxxx

Know how you feel I am struggling with Clothes at the minute.
One shop i'm one size and in another I'm in a larger size. Dont know who the hell decides what sizing to use but I think all the clothes companies need to make it more standard!
S xx

30 March 2018
City
Brierley Hill
Good Morning everyone,

So myself and some single lady friends have been thinking about the labels people give and reasons for them etc.

One thing we are particularly thinking about it BBW (Big Beautiful Women)
I consider myself a BBW but others say I am not. Which has left me a tad confused.

So this is where I ask your sexy selves the question...what size do you think makes a women a BBW and what is it that some people find so wow about them?

Thank you in advanced sexy people xxx
Good evening GreeneyedMinx, well for me its the curves. Yummy. I love an hour glass figure, sooo sexy, more to cuddle and kiss x