Bbws...what Size And Why?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
6 August 2017
City
Bury Saint Edmunds
Hey All!

Never ever thought I would get as many replies as I have! Wow!!!

Everyone has different likes and dislikes and kinks and turn ons. Some prefer curvy women and some don't. It's the persons preference and nothing wrong with that at all!

I have been working hard and I no long fall under the political definition of 'BBW' but not for my look, for my health. I was happy being a bigger girl and I am still happy now :) anyone who doesn't like the size you are and judges you by it can simply go away. Swinging has helped me realised everyone is gorgeous in their own ways :)

Xxxx

D

Deleted member 3175

Hey All!

Everyone has different likes and dislikes and kinks and turn ons. Some prefer curvy women and some don't. It's the persons preference and nothing wrong with that at all!

I have been working hard and I no long fall under the political definition of 'BBW' but not for my look, for my health. I was happy being a bigger girl and I am still happy now :) anyone who doesn't like the size you are and judges you by it can simply go away. Swinging has helped me realised everyone is gorgeous in their own ways :)

Xxxx

Definitely well said.
I have to agree that this site in particular has made me learn to love my lumps, bumps and curves.
Having a gorgeous other half who cant keep his hands off me (no complaints here!), pays me compliments and loves me for who I am is a massive thing! S xxxxx

19 March 2015
Hey All!

Xxxx
Good for you and we're so glad you can feel that way - rightly so.
As you also say; it's personal preference's too, but that doesn't give a right to others to knock down other people either. But good for you xx

Definitely well said.
I have to agree that this site in particular has made me learn to love my lumps, bumps and curves.
Having a gorgeous other half who cant keep his hands off me (no complaints here!), pays me compliments and loves me for who I am is a massive thing! S xxxxx
That's amazing to also hear S... it's great that you too can feel this way and enjoy yourself for being who you are and having the freedom to express it too.
It's also a welcome compliment as to how the site is run and the instilled ethos that comes with it xx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Good Morning everyone,

So myself and some single lady friends have been thinking about the labels people give and reasons for them etc.

One thing we are particularly thinking about it BBW (Big Beautiful Women)
I consider myself a BBW but others say I am not. Which has left me a tad confused.

So this is where I ask your sexy selves the question...what size do you think makes a women a BBW and what is it that some people find so wow about them?

Thank you in advanced sexy people xxx

Lolz.

See: https://socialswinging.com/threads/cock-size.7207/

Compare and contrast competing visions of inadequacy and describe the phenomenon in no more than 500 words.

:)

Reactions: Pearls
S

Sammy

Sooooo lol Hands up I am a big big big girl and make no bones about it - I definitely fall into the SsBbw category .

I hate labels with a passion
However for purpose of profiles or describing - it a sure fire way of people understanding your body type. It instantly gives them an idea .

It's funny the usual comments I get is omg your not , you look so beautiful

Not every big gal is lazy or doesn't make an effort in their personal appearance

It is definitely all about tastes about what kind of personality and body shape you like

Although there are two schools of thought about bbw and ssbbw

One - lazy lovers like a sack of tatties

Two - wild and very naughty

Me it's not about the label on the person with about connecting and attraction

When I first joined I was ultra nervous about being here lol yes the gobby gal does nerves

I spoken to a lovely lady who describe themselves as bbw
Really settled my nerves

Invited to be club says she'd show me round hold my hand so to speak as a friend

So I thought fab
Third day she said oh by the way put up a picture and of an extremely extremely large women that had been to one of clubs and she made a dreadful comment bout the lady in picture

I was gobsmacked another memeber , big girl could do that to another women

If you don't like what you see don't talk to or engage with the person surely

So my understanding plus size is 14 -24 is bbw

24-38 is ssbbw

Also the other difficulty or conversations I've had on site is with men who want to tick
Bbw n ssbbw off their fucket it list excuse the expression.

Anyway lol rant over
Sorry !!!

Sx

Attachments

• IMG_6693.JPG
    IMG_6693.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 119
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Sooooo lol Hands up I am a big big big girl and make no bones about it - I definitely fall into the SsBbw category .

I hate labels with a passion
However for purpose of profiles or describing - it a sure fire way of people understanding your body type. It instantly gives them an idea .

It's funny the usual comments I get is omg your not , you look so beautiful

Not every big gal is lazy or doesn't make an effort in their personal appearance

It is definitely all about tastes about what kind of personality and body shape you like

Although there are two schools of thought about bbw and ssbbw

One - lazy lovers like a sack of tatties

Two - wild and very naughty

Me it's not about the label on the person with about connecting and attraction

When I first joined I was ultra nervous about being here lol yes the gobby gal does nerves

I spoken to a lovely lady who describe themselves as bbw
Really settled my nerves

Invited to be club says she'd show me round hold my hand so to speak as a friend

So I thought fab
Third day she said oh by the way put up a picture and of an extremely extremely large women that had been to one of clubs and she made a dreadful comment bout the lady in picture

I was gobsmacked another memeber , big girl could do that to another women

If you don't like what you see don't talk to or engage with the person surely

So my understanding plus size is 14 -24 is bbw

24-38 is ssbbw

Also the other difficulty or conversations I've had on site is with men who want to tick
Bbw n ssbbw off their fucket it list excuse the expression.

Anyway lol rant over
Sorry !!!

Sx
WebbedPhysicalHagfish-max-1mb.gif

D

Deleted member 3411

I think I can speak for both of us. We weren't body exclusive. Thin lithe ladies or bbw it doesn't matter. I myself have had some great sex with a curvy lady, and I've sat n watched her with similar... there's a few here we'd love to get to know better.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
J

jondevil

Its a shame we have to have all these labels. Can we not all be confident in our our body size and just love the human body.
I find there is nothing more arousing than a confident larger person who isn't afraid to show of there body

7 December 2017
City
Bristol
I have been a size 4 and also an 18. I am now shifting between a 10-12 and am not bothered being any size, I think if you are happy and healthy then why worry.

26 February 2018
City
Las Vegas
Been judged too many times on my size, not a nice feeling & can do so much harm to ones self esteem! I just see it that, I am what I am, if I’m not your cup of tea just keep on scrolling.....no need for hurtful, judgemental comments! At least I can keep you warm on those cold winter nights
:D

19 March 2015
No idea of my size except big and range from 18 to 19 stone, never built for speed apart from short bursts...:whistle: Xxxx :0)) T
Yeah for clarification, anyone wondering - that's Tatts posting. :D
Definitely not built for the 100 metres my friend :D