• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Bbws...what Size And Why?

D

Deleted member 3175

I love this thread! Its great to get everyones opinions.
My mantra is "dont judge a book by its cover".

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Way to go @Sammy well put :mwah:

Vxxx

Reactions: Lulu

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Another thing why is it now and this has only been in the last few years is a size 14 considered plus size, clothes also in the size you fitted for years have now become smaller as they make things to the wrong measurements. Did someone along the line say oh lets stitch them different and make bigger girls feel worse. Well it didn't work because i feel fabulous

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 6127

Ummmm :hmm:
I am very much a BBW,
I'm I totally comfortable at this time with the extra weight, then a truthful answer is no......
Do I except that at this time I have the extra weight, the answer is yes.
Do I feel less of a woman for being larger, the answer is no.
Would I feel more confident without the extra weight, the truthful answer is yes.
My weight does yo yo from a 14 to a 18 size.
I hate it when people say " ooooo doesn't she carry that weight well" WTF does that mean ??
Cxxx

D

Deleted member 3175

Know how you feel I am struggling with Clothes at the minute.
One shop i'm one size and in another I'm in a larger size. Dont know who the hell decides what sizing to use but I think all the clothes companies need to make it more standard!
S xx

30 March 2018
City
Brierley Hill
Good evening GreeneyedMinx, well for me its the curves. Yummy. I love an hour glass figure, sooo sexy, more to cuddle and kiss x

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…