Beauty Treatments

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Its true i look like i have gone through 10 rounds with frank bruno and lost badly the reason i do them before i go to bed :Di did try a pack of eyebrow shapers once and never again i had horrendous scars for weeks :eek: Waxing did it with one of them home kits a few times and i laughed every time i pulled the strips off because it beats crying lol no did'nt find it bad enough to the point of tears but yes it fucking hurts lol Vxx

S

Sammy

Wax?:eek:
Threading?:eek::cry:...gotta try the old fashioned method first lol x

Honestly eye brow waxing is easily peassy , plucking makes my eyes water

I'll go and get eyebrows done regularly, deffo due at moment

Very natural look , hate the new type of definition brows

I'll get my hair n nails done when I go galavanting and make up done for special occasions

After that on daily basis tad bit of slap with the necessary lippy
And that's me

Sx

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 5725
26 May 2017
City
Norwich
everytime i get a new area waxed i will make sure i post the evidence just to make u all chuckle

D

Deleted member 3175

I have my nails and toes Done with gelish. Love it lasts for 3/4 weeks.

I don't have much eyebrows left as I plucked them too much when I was a young girl. Don't have them dyed I just use wunderbrow.

I also have my lashes tinted and lifted as they grow straight which is a pain! Other than that I'm all natural! :rofl::rofl::X3:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I have very long lashes for a man so never felt the need for stick on ones :rofl:
N xxx