Beauty Treatments

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 May 2017
City
Norwich
i will come to a deal with the ladies i will let my hairs all grow then i will let 2 of u wax all my hairs off cant b any fairer than that can i (y)(y):whistle::whistle::D:D

N

No longer with us

See @fincon even the lovely Miss Pearls fluttered at you

Mmmmmmmm ? Can't promise a mmmmm but certainly promise I can be very persuasive

Have you read back the thread
I know you peeked on the profile post ..you know I saw you !!!!!

Also there a clue in funny photos too

Sx
I've read the thread; still not getting waxed, cut, trimmed...

Look, all right, I have some grey chest hair, but I'm ok with that.

I was worried about the grey hair 'down below', but phew! It's only cobwebs.

Reactions: Pearls
26 May 2017
City
Norwich
Ladies I have found someone willing to let u wax them all it will cost is 500 million packets of dreamies and lots of fuss

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
So every 8 or 9 weeks I get a full body wax everything off I have been doing this for 3 years now while Im there eyebrows are done nails are done hands and feet and I generally finish with a Swedish massage :tiphat::tiphat:

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
I never thought I would but I've had a Hollywood wax three times now, I quite like it...I was really nervous about it but shaving was destroying my skin and I am too easily led by peer pressure to let it all grow wild :rofl::rofl: (though sometimes that is quite tempting, maybe I could plait it...ahem :lol:). The next one is on Wednesday...

I get my hair cut and blow dried but nothing else. I did used to dye it red, and will go back to doing that, but for now, for the brief time I have left of being able to get away with not dying it (as the grey is not showing too much yet) I have decided to take a break.

I love having my nails done, shellac all the way. But haven't done this for a while...it's due. Maybe I'll see if they can do that next Wednesday for me when I go for my Hollywood :)

I occasionally get a facial (not that sort of facial :eek: well that is not what I am talking about in any case :sneaky:). Sometimes get my eyebrows shaped.

I really want to go do one of those mud wrap things, that would be cool. I like the idea that being really messy is somehow good for my beauty routine ;)
its meant to b very theraputic as well

Reactions: No longer with us
26 May 2017
City
Norwich
Ive toyed with a hollywood wax. But
A Getting my bits out!! Yes i know ironic.
B i had my eyes brows waxed once.. er i was allergic.. so im a bit erm..
i just choked on my coffee u shy about getting ur bits out now that i find very difficult to believe :hmm::eek::eek::p:p:D:D:whistle::whistle:

27 July 2017
We are lucky the mud at san stef is the same they use for a body scrub, we mix it with sea water to make a paste then paint on all over the body, wait for it to dry, rub off (the mud that is) quick dip in the sea and your skin feels like new .

D

Deleted member 6684

I am all man...Love the way I am. I don't do any beauty treatments except cleansing my skin with "Multani matti" which is a type of exfoliating mud.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
S

Sammy

So every 8 or 9 weeks I get a full body wax everything off I have been doing this for 3 years now while Im there eyebrows are done nails are done hands and feet and I generally finish with a Swedish massage :tiphat::tiphat:

Well well a willing victim !!