Best And Worst Pick Up Lines

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
So looking for the funniest pickuplines youve heard ~ cos im bored really
Starting the ball rolling with
Fuck me if i'm wrong but your name is lucy?

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
N

Neither_dark_or_handsome

Roses are red, violets are blue, how does this chloroform smell to you..

Reactions: Pearls
24 February 2016
City
Baldock
My mate when in a club in Germany when we were in the army, we were stood near the loos when a woman came out he ask if she was drip dry or did she stamp her feet,,,,,, she hit him so hard he hit the floor like a sack of shite,,,,, never laughted so much,,,,, that line don't work

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
There is one i read once, its awsome but longwinded and im not sure if i remember it right
Hi i wanted to come up to you and ask for a dance but then i thought what if we got on and then fell in love after a few years got married and had a couple of kids and you stopped taking care of your self and i started working more to be able to keep up with our family we would drift apart causing you to start drinking which would drive me to cheat causing our family to split .... SO im here to ask you THINK OF THE KIDS lets just fuck and leave it at that

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Mind, he soon went quiet after what was said back to him in the reply. :eek: I think I would have too! :D

Reactions: MP386