Best And Worst Pick Up Lines

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
All joking aside, I don't think I've ever really used a line, apart from "can I buy you a drink/do you fancy a dance?"
My best has been 'hello' and showing interest, maybe an early 'you are beautiful/gorgeous' if its appropriate to the situation. The worst we all know and have been mentioned above lol

N xxx

Reactions: Therapon
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Oh god! :rofl:

Some good ones here, but what about best/worst knock backs?

Fancy coming to ours for the weekend? :sneaky:

Can't am going away next month o_O

Ooh that was a slap... my best put down was

"I'm sorry dear you are too far away"
"says 21 miles here"
"I meant "emotionally"

D

Deleted member 6485

Only the "i'm gonna be busy at work for the next X amount of weeks".
Seriously, who works 24/7?

Reactions: Therapon
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York

The worst knockback/breakup head fuck must be
You deserve someone better than me,

Or
"Ummmmm I'm not my sister" oooppps on me for that one flings with an identical twin can lead to awkwardness

D

Deleted member 3411

Hmmm if we're talking actually happened... "No way, you're old enough to be my Dad", I was 31 she was 22 (erm...young Dad)?
Got a car? 'cos if you got a car I'll go out with you.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
It was not actually said to me but i did overhear it being said to my best mate in a pub.

He asked this lass out who was not all that i must say and got the reply.
I am looking for a dreamboat not a shipwreck. It had me taking the pee outta him for ages

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
So were in a nightclub years ago. Balders is booging n getting a bit giddy wi himsen hes undone his shirt. I come back from the loo and this Gruffalo ran her fingers down his bare chest. She says 'pfffft i bet ive got more hair on mi legs than you have on ya chest!' Balders looked her up n down n said 'i dont doubt that for a bloody second luv' n then boogied over to me. Her jaw hit the floor n all her mates were in stitches lol the cheeky git he is. Luv him sometimes.

K
X

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
So were in a nightclub years ago. Balders is booging n getting a bit giddy wi himsen hes undone his shirt. I come back from the loo and this Gruffalo ran her fingers down his bare chest. She says 'pfffft i bet ive got more hair on mi legs than you have on ya chest!' Balders looked her up n down n said 'i dont doubt that for a bloody second luv' n then boogied over to me. Her jaw hit the floor n all her mates were in stitches lol the cheeky git he is. Luv him sometimes.

K
X

:eek:OMG that story is not for here :rofl::palm:. You make me sound like such a Neanderthal :notworthy:

:rofl: That's awful! :rofl:

Yes... yes it is..... and that's quite tame for Kaz when somebody irritates her :rofl::rofl:

B x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
@Admin used all the charm in a pub once
"Hey babes would you hold my pint while I go for a shit"
:eek:
It worked too, I pissed myself laughing :D