Best And Worst Pick Up Lines

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 October 2015
If I said you had a beautiful body
would you hold it against me

I'll add this to the double entendre thread :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So I message a new guy this morning, he seemed to be having an issue with doing a PV :rolleyes: rare for a guy to refuse may I add.
So I ask is there a problem with doing this?
Him, Would I get to see your legs if I do!
Me, no hun but a PV is required to show you are real.
Him, If I am real then I can show you how I can use my tongue up and down those legs.
me, thankyou but are you going to do a PV and add some media?
Him, No I value my privacy too much.
me, so how can you show me how you use your tongue then?
Him, I don't need this site, deactivate my account. :palm:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
So I message a new guy this morning, he seemed to be having an issue with doing a PV :rolleyes: rare for a guy to refuse may I add.
So I ask is there a problem with doing this?
Him, Would I get to see your legs if I do!
Me, no hun but a PV is required to show you are real.
Him, If I am real then I can show you how I can use my tongue up and down those legs.
me, thankyou but are you going to do a PV and add some media?
Him, No I value my privacy too much.
me, so how can you show me how you use your tongue then?
Him, I don't need this site, deactivate my account. :palm:
He could have tried if you were an elevator which button would I have to push to get you to go down ....:sneaky: ....:D
strange you want to join a site but don’t want to put yourself in the shop window so to speak .....

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
He could have tried if you were an elevator which button would I have to push to get you to go down ....:sneaky: ....:D
strange you want to join a site but don’t want to put yourself in the shop window so to speak .....
I think it was a teenager tbh, unusual like I said for a guy to refuse to PV, I've shown him the door though and sent him else where :D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I think it was a teenager tbh, unusual like I said for a guy to refuse to PV, I've shown him the door though and sent him else where :D
Gave him a clip round the ear like a naughty boy :D where did you send him is it any good ...:rofl::rofl::oops: