Bi-men

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Sad times aye..
I stumbled across a club/events organiser recently, who shall remain anonymous and their FAQ's and rules state clearly no bi-male play allowed at all during events.

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Because, and I quote;
"This formula is the standard swinging convention across the world and reflects the consensus of opinion among both male and female swingers of all countries."
:rolleyes:
They believe that it's consensus (widely agreed among swingers) between male and female swingers, that bi play between men is unacceptable and is a standard swinging convention (agreement and practise) across the world.

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
They believe that it's consensus (widely agreed among swingers) between male and female swingers, that bi play between men is unacceptable and is a standard swinging convention (agreement and practise) across the world.
Thankyou dear, remember those big words.. :D

19 March 2015
Basically, they believe that ALL swingers across the world, agree that bi-male swinging fun - is an unacceptable practise. x

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
El oh 'ell.

Really?

7 December 2017
City
Bristol
I work with three men, one is gay, two are bi. They have more fun than me.
I would find it a turn on to watch I guess after listening to some of the conversations :)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Yep. Amazing isn't it? In this day and age, that this is actually listed under their rules.
Given that even antiquated private members' clubs in London have had to buckle down and accept, say, woman into their halls it's good to know there's still a place for mindless prejudice in the 21st century.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
19 March 2015
Given that even antiquated private members' clubs in London have had to buckle down and accept, say, woman into their halls it's good to know there's still a place for mindless prejudice in the 21st century.
It's quite odd, given they state clearly that it's a consensus among all swingers' globally, that guy bi-play is a no-no. Sheesh. It's a strict 'code of conduct' that must be adhered to. While happy to allow bi men in, they must play straight and straight only, or it's a breach of conduct.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
It's quite odd, given they state clearly that it's a consensus among all swingers' globally, that guy bi-play is a no-no. Sheesh. It's a strict 'code of conduct' that must be adhered to. While happy to allow bi men in, they must play straight and straight only, or it's a breach of conduct.
Red rag/bull.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Sad times aye..
I stumbled across a club/events organiser recently, who shall remain anonymous and their FAQ's and rules state clearly no bi-male play allowed at all during events.

But bi female play is fine then, there's a double standard. I'm guessing that once people get to know this they wont be having many events in the future as people just wont go. I find bi male play as sexy and a turn on as bi female.

Vxxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I have read this thread and learned that I would be labelled as 'Bi-friendly', a label I strongly disagree with.
I am neither 'Bi-friendly', 'straight friendly', 'pansexual friendly' or any of them other daft labels. I am simply 'friendly' or to put a more accurate label on me 'I couldn't give a feck what sexuality you are, you are just another human being to me'.

As for us. Kaz likes fellas and ladies.
I'm a tad more complicated cos I like the ladies/female form, but I am attracted to the mind as well and some of the gents minds on SS are attractive to me (I can't think of a better way to describe it) but all the hairyness and dangly bits put me off so I'm sticking with the ladies :)

B x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
but I am attracted to the mind as well and some of the gents minds on SS are attractive to me
Amazing isn't it how we evolve when we explore a new life style and see people (male or female) around a completely different scenario. This attraction probably wouldn't happen in the work place for example but when you are taking to gents here it can change the way you see things sexually (y):sneaky:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I have read this thread and learned that I would be labelled as 'Bi-friendly', a label I strongly disagree with.
I am neither 'Bi-friendly', 'straight friendly', 'pansexual friendly' or any of them other daft labels. I am simply 'friendly' or to put a more accurate label on me 'I couldn't give a feck what sexuality you are, you are just another human being to me'.

As for us. Kaz likes fellas and ladies.
I'm a tad more complicated cos I like the ladies/female form, but I am attracted to the mind as well and some of the gents minds on SS are attractive to me (I can't think of a better way to describe it) but all the hairyness and dangly bits put me off so I'm sticking with the ladies :)

B x
Bingo.

All you have to be is be tolerant of other people's differences.

All you have to do is as much or as little as you like.

Nothing else matters.

19 March 2015
'Bi-friendly', a label I strongly disagree with.
This is very important;

The term 'bi-friendly' is not a label, but an expressive way to say - especially for clubs, that said persons have no issues being around people of a bisexual nature.
In that context, it's a perfectly acceptable phrase to get across to all, not individuals, that in order to attend for example;
L&P's Bi Night, you must be Bi-Friendly - meaning you have no issues with that, which is a completely different context to how one would describe themselves.
I specifically used the term bi-friendly to calm someone down earlier in the discussion, instead of saying - dude, you're just homophobic - admit it.
That way the discussion could continue without heated words being exchanged regarding his blatant homophobic approach.
;)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
This is very important;

The term 'bi-friendly' is not a label, but an expressive way to say - especially for clubs, that said persons have no issues being around people of a bisexual nature.
In that context, it's a perfectly acceptable phrase to get across to all, not individuals, that in order to attend for example;
L&P's Bi Night, you must be Bi-Friendly - meaning you have no issues with that, which is a completely different context to how one would describe themselves.
I specifically used the term bi-friendly to calm someone down earlier in the discussion, instead of saying - dude, you're just homophobic - admit it.
That way the discussion could continue without heated words being exchanged regarding his blatant homophobic approach.
;)
Have you ever seen a gathering of bisexuals?

I have, once or twice. It's not pleasant. :censored:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Amazing isn't it how we evolve when we explore a new life style and see people (male or female) around a completely different scenario. This attraction probably wouldn't happen in the work place for example but when you are taking to gents here it can change the way you see things sexually (y):sneaky:

Yes I agree. Being involved in this lifestyle opens the mind to possibilities one may not give a second thought to in everyday life. I was pretty open minded anyway but in the vanilla world it is much more difficult to have these kinds of discussions.
For example I don't think my work colleagues could grasp the concept of being attracted to somebodies mind male or female. I'd probably get called a fag or some other derogatory term because they would assume this made me Bi-sexual or homosexual. :)

Bingo.

All you have to be is be tolerant of other people's differences.

All you have to do is as much or as little as you like.

Nothing else matters.

Even tolerating others sexual differences seems like the wrong phrase to me. I tolerate the taxman stealing from me every month even though I want to metaphorically poke him in the eyes.

I don't tolerate my friends being man and wife, because what's to tolerate. It's quite acceptable and natural.
Equally I don't tolerate my friends being man and man, or wife and wife because it's not something that upsets me.

But yes I understand the point you are making, live and let live. Do whatever it is you like to do and leave others to do whatever they like to do (y)

This is very important;

;)

I wasn't basing the label on anything you in partucular you had said. I was sort of just saying would I be labelled as 'bi-friendly', maybe 'bi-tolerant', or 'bi-acceptance'. I don't know, I'm just waffling now :).

As for clubs using the term 'bi-friendly' as acceptable, I think it would be more acceptable if in this day and age clubs didn't need to use the term 'bi-friendly'. Surely clubs should be expected to be 'bi-friendly' anyway without having to state it, after all they don't feel the need to express they are 'hetero-friendly'. Know what I mean? (y)
But yes I understand what you are saying :).

B x