Bi-men

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Great that you’ve given another angle to it. It’s all good. As the male in the relationship, I can only give my own opinion and what M has said to me when we’ve talked about it.

Personally, I don’t find men attractive at all. I think our cocks are amazing things and admire them. We all handle our own cocks....and would suck them if we could, lol, so I’m not put off by cocks! I’m confident enough to be OK with them and on their, or together, they don’t phase me.

But, put a woman alongside a man and I’ll go to the woman every time. Two men kissing, or stroking each other’s bodies turns me off....and would turn M off.

But, as we all know, everyone is differnt and there’s no right or wrong. Just individual ideals and appeals.
I agree and therefore my friend, you are what would be classed as 'bi-friendly' - in other words happy to be around bi-sexual men who enjoy themselves.
For clarity purposes only, I am not bisexual.
I do understand what you mean and I fully understand personally, that it can be hard at times to express and convey your feelings and decisions about this over the 'Net.
Best way to phrase this is, in future at least (in my humble opinion) is to say maybe = each to their own, not for me. Am happy around bi-men but not something I'd actively participate in" and sometimes that's all that needs to be said.
But I now do, after your explanation, understand what you mean.
There's a difference between being gay and being bi-sexual, bi-friendly and bi-playful. :)

9 September 2017
Well. here's my very own personal opinion.
I'm straight. Very straight, However, I have been involved in MMF situations and it doesn't bother me if the other guy's dick accidentally touches my dick, or any other part of me for that matter, as I'm quite secure in my sexuality.
I have no problem whatsoever with anyone else's sexuality or sexual preferences.
In fact, if anything, I'm a little envious of bi-sexual guys and girls as lets face it, they have more choice and more chances for fun don't they? :)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 8626

Only just found this one Where's it been hiding,lol :lol: I was a bit worried about being openly bi on here but after reading this thread I'm not. It is refreshing to here so many peoples comments as it can be a bit of a taboo subject.
It did get a bit heated in the middle pages though but healthy debates good. I'm also glad to hear that so many woman get turned on by bi men and watching them. Me personally I respect anyone's sexual orientation but would find it more of a turn on playing with bi/curious people than not. But then I'm just greedy :whistle: we should be more open about talking about it. :cool:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I am deeply in love with both a woman (The beautiful Vanessa obviously :D) and a man who I have been in a relationship with for many years. You are welcome to ask V if she thinks I am less of a 'man' because of it :rolleyes:

Neil xxx

Less of a man for being in love with me and my cousin who's a man, no definitely not actually he's more of a man than most i have met. I have been trying to avoid this thread because i'm sorry but @Happycouple18 i got quite offended by your comments here, why is it ok to be a woman and bi but not a man because it makes no sense. I am bi my hubby is bi. Loving another man is it not just the same as loving the opposite sex because i think it is.

Vxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: Baldrick
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Less of a man for being in love with me and my cousin who's a man, no definitely not actually he's more of a man than most i have met. I have been trying to avoid this thread because i'm sorry but @Happycouple18 i got quite offended by your comments here, why is it ok to be a woman and bi but not a man because it makes no sense. I am bi my hubby is bi. Loving another man is it not just the same as loving the opposite sex because i think it is.

Vxxx
Happy couple are not with us any more both :whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Deleted member 1030

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Happy couple are not with us any more both :whistle::whistle:

Did wonder well probably just as well with a comment made like that. Like I said I got offended and avoided the thread for days but it bugged me you can remove it if you wish sweetie no problem :love:

Vxxx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Did wonder well probably just as well with a comment made like that. Like I said I got offended and avoided the thread for days but it bugged me you can remove it if you wish sweetie no problem :love:

Vxxx
Yes they decided to leave due to the issue of a photo verification. :rolleyes::whistle: Keep it as its all good content :D

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

Vxxx

No need to remove it. You are entitled to your opinion just as they were. A good debate is fine so long as it doesn't get personal.