Bi-men

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Great post @DiamondJoe very well written I have to disagree with your thoughts that you think it's easier for bi women as in my experience it isn't but that's another story. :D(y)

Vxx
Cheers.

I'd be interested to hear your views on bi women - never claim to have the monopoly on truth and my mind, like the door, is always open.

Reactions: Baldrick
25 February 2016
I've just read this whole thread with great interest. I used to be as straight as they come (so to speak) and as I've recently detailed in another thread I embarked on a 10-year MFM relationship with a couple, which I thoroughly enjoyed, but it has changed me and opened up many new avenues of pleasure for me. Here's my story. @Admins, I hope this isn't too explicit. If so I'm happy to tone it down as required.

So I thought I was basically straight, maybe just 99% as I was prepared to share a lady. In the threesome it was so good to be wanted sexually, but also to be treated with respect. As the relationship developed and our friendship grew we were all happy that nobody was sleeping with anyone else. Bareback sex became the norm, as it allowed a lot more spontaneity (we spent evenings/nights together, sometimes Friday night and Saturday morning too). However I found that I preferred sex with her after him, after they had both come, and the fact that she had just come and she still wanted me..... Wow! I have always adored giving oral sex, and I realised that I enjoyed it even if I did it immediately after she had had sex with him. It also gave me the opportunity to give her a lovely tasty kiss afterwards, where we would share his cum as I penetrated her. So I became more than "sperm tolerant," enjoying the pleasure I could give her with it. And enjoy it she certainly did, and her enjoyment is what helped to turn us guys on.

Another thing she really enjoyed was having her clitoris licked while her hubby was shagging her from behind. Under these circumstances it's impossible to avoid some intimate M-M contact. but she was quick to notice that neither one of us guys recoiled in horror. One day, when we were suitably excited, she announced that she would really like to watch us suck each other. It wasn't difficult to pander to her whims and I can't say I didn't enjoy it. I certainly wasn't used to it, and I think marks out of 10 I was probably worth about 1 or 2! He was better than me, and he also respected that I much preferred to come inside her. But he could certainly excite me and he seemed to enjoy what I was doing to him.

So, to some quotes from the thread:

I've tried it with a guy, 1-1 and it was ok, maybe too nervous to really enjoy it. I really want to have a bi 3sum with a female who gets turned on by 2 guys enjoying each other. Maybe one day it will happen o_O

I haven't had a 1-1 with the guy (yet!), but the latter part - a female who enjoys watching two guys - I really did enjoy. It has left me now wanting to try being the meat in a sandwich with a couple where he is a bi top... (Offers please, in a sealed envelope to...... Don't forget to include a self addressed envelope!) So, RLJ, I hope you get to realise your fantasy. It's a good one.

I wouldnt class myslef as bi but ive hot the urge to go down on a woman after a guy has finished up her

I didn't class myself as bi, I reckon I'm bi-playful now, at the very least. It's lovely to go down on a woman immediately after she's had another guy, as I've said above. You must try it!

Or when he's having a threesome and the other guy has cum, and seconds is on the menu

This is about when a guy is classed as bi. I love seconds, I have done for ages. But for me, being fully bi means penetrating or being penetrated. I would class myself as bi-playful but I do want to know how it feels to be penetrated, for a guy to enjoy me and be excited by shagging me, preferably while his partner gets off at the same time. I guess then I'd be bi. (I know how it feels to give anal sex as I have done it to a woman, so I'm sure a bloke is going to feel much the same.) But at the end of the day "being bi" is just a label. I have absolutely no urge to snog a bloke, give him a massage and definitely not kiss or lick him. Except his cock. His balls, no. His ass, definitely not. Nor anywhere else. Except his cock. Now how the hell does anyone explain that away?

I suppose this is the evolution of a bi guy from a straight one. It's taken over 40 years to get to this point. Just think about what I have missed!

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
But for me, being fully bi means penetrating or being penetrated. I would class myself as bi-playful but I do want to know how it feels to be penetrated, for a guy to enjoy me and be excited by shagging me, preferably while his partner gets off at the same time. I guess then I'd be bi. (I know how it feels to give anal sex as I have done it to a woman, so I'm sure a bloke is going to feel much the same.) But at the end of the day "being bi" is just a label. I have absolutely no urge to snog a bloke, give him a massage and definitely not kiss or lick him. Except his cock. His balls, no. His ass, definitely not. Nor anywhere else. Except his cock. Now how the hell does anyone explain that away?

I suppose this is the evolution of a bi guy from a straight one. It's taken over 40 years to get to this point. Just think about what I have missed!

Hang on a mo', by your rationale, a woman can't be properly bi because she 'can't go all the way' with another woman. You're thinking with your penis, dude. :D

Maybe society and sexuality - where swingers like to think we're at the cutting edge - has moved on and that trying new stuff in a good place with some people you trust is a, "Yeah? Why not?!" experience rather than something furtive. I think it's great that people are free to try new things with new people... treat sexuality as a journey that can be directed and driven to new destinations. And that might mean dressing up or role play or toys or trying new things with more people or indeed people of the same sex in whatever capacity.

Had a 3sum in March with a fuck buddy and some random chap and, as we were double-teaming him I asked, bit of conversation filler with the newcomer, "So, are you gay.. bi...?"

"Nah," he mumbled, his mouth stuffed with my cock, "I'm straight but I just love the physical sensation." rofl

Whatever floats your boat. But straight people love labels, I've noticed.

Maybe you're heteroflexible?

:)

25 February 2016
Hang on a mo', by your rationale, a woman can't be properly bi because she 'can't go all the way' with another woman. You're thinking with your penis, dude. :D

Maybe society and sexuality - where swingers like to think we're at the cutting edge - has moved on and that trying new stuff in a good place with some people you trust is a, "Yeah? Why not?!" experience rather than something furtive. I think it's great that people are free to try new things with new people... treat sexuality as a journey that can be directed and driven to new destinations. And that might mean dressing up or role play or toys or trying new things with more people or indeed people of the same sex in whatever capacity.

Had a 3sum in March with a fuck buddy and some random chap and, as we were double-teaming him I asked, bit of conversation filler with the newcomer, "So, are you gay.. bi...?"

"Nah," he mumbled, his mouth stuffed with my cock, "I'm straight but I just love the physical sensation." rofl

Whatever floats your boat. But straight people love labels, I've noticed.

Maybe you're heteroflexible?

:)

Yes, your points are true and valid, and your comments about society and sexuality are spot on.

I don't think I have a rationale, because how I feel, what I enjoy and what I don't want are not rational! I am trying to be honest, both with myself and everyone else.

Heteroflexible? I think I'm probably a lot more bi than that word seems (to me) to imply. And with the fact that I want to have a bi experience - albeit with an excited female present to add to the fun - I think bi-inflexible would possibly suit me better. That's if you really want to hang a label on me!

D

Deleted member 4901

Ive forgotten the gist of this but I like both masculine and feminine attributes in men and women and I tend to be attracted to those who exhibit them in different ways.

I do have weird body fantasies but I tend to like just sex with groups of people. Bi. Open minded people. It doesn't matter. It's more about the connections. Bodies just fascinate me.

Sex is just really good though. X

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Wouldn't bother but the subject has caused me a fair amount of thought and borderline annoyance, oddly.

I have a friend from the swinging world who I've known for a few years who recently said he's bisexual and I found this disclosure annoyed me. I couldn't work out why. At the time I thought it was because he never mentioned this previously... Just blithely dropped it into conversation...

But I think the point is that sexuality is about far more than whose bits you rub. It's about attraction and emotional attachment.

As I said in a previous post, I think it's great that our society is less judgmental and affords people a greater degree of flexibility to explore... But, face it, men will fuck anything and fucking another person of the same sex does not make one homosexual or even bisexual.

Imo

19 March 2015
Wouldn't bother but the subject has caused me a fair amount of thought and borderline annoyance, oddly.

I have a friend from the swinging world who I've known for a few years who recently said he's bisexual and I found this disclosure annoyed me. I couldn't work out why. At the time I thought it was because he never mentioned this previously... Just blithely dropped it into conversation...

But I think the point is that sexuality is about far more than whose bits you rub. It's about attraction and emotional attachment.

As I said in a previous post, I think it's great that our society is less judgmental and affords people a greater degree of flexibility to explore... But, face it, men will fuck anything and fucking another person of the same sex does not make one homosexual or even bisexual.

Imo
Interesting perspective.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
thegovernmentis-basically-bisexual-they-fuck-everybody-5524530.png

N

No longer with us.

S here. I just guess that my lady likes me to be all man...and seeing her man giving and receiving pleasure with another man would make him spear less into women. My pleasure is giving her pleasure, nothing turns me on more.

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
S here. I just guess that my lady likes me to be all man...and seeing her man giving and receiving pleasure with another man would make him spear less into women. My pleasure is giving her pleasure, nothing turns me on more.

Okay... Personally I disagree, but we are all different :)

Out of curiosity, is a bisexual woman, therefore less of a woman?

Reactions: Therapon
N

No longer with us.

It’s good to see that people disagree. We’re still learning, so tell us why you disagree

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
No, never! Even more of a woman! X

Personally, I find that a bit of a double standard, however, as I said earlier everyone is different. Obviously, I don't know you guys, so I can't really comment on your preferences, not that I have a right to comment on anyone's preferences that aren't mine :)

19 March 2015
It’s good to see that people disagree. We’re still learning, so tell us why you disagree
You are correct and in a healthy, responsible environment - it is healthy to not agree with other people's opinions. It doesn't mean I/we don't like anyone or dislike someone because of their opinions. (y)
The reasons I disagreed was mainly because of this;
I just guess that my lady likes me to be all man...and seeing her man giving and receiving pleasure with another man would make him spear less into women.
No, never! Even more of a woman! X
Which to myself (Mr) is a double standard. However, I agree with @Charlia that this is also something I cannot pass comment on. But what I will say however to the post directly is this;
I am pansexual. That means I find all sexes attractive for various reasons. For me mostly, it is the mind and the personality.
I.E, as a bloke, (and believe me - I am a "man's man" as anyone who knows me will testify to..) I can find anyone attractive based on who they are regardless of sex/gender.
But to stereotype that men become less of a man if they engage in bisexual activities yet a woman is more of a woman for doing so, is a bit of a slap in the face.
It's almost like saying that your best mate can borrow £2k as he's married to a woman, but your other best mate can go swivel, because he's open to his own sexuality.
Aren't they both your best friends no matter what or who they are?
I'm not offended whatsoever so please don't feel I am, but I personally do believe that this is a stigma that I think we as a society, really, really need to overcome. :) (y)

Reactions: Therapon
N

No longer with us.

You are correct and in a healthy, responsible environment - it is healthy to not agree with other people's opinions. It doesn't mean I/we don't like anyone or dislike someone because of their opinions. (y)
The reasons I disagreed was mainly because of this;

Which to myself (Mr) is a double standard. However, I agree with @Charlia that this is also something I cannot pass comment on. But what I will say however to the post directly is this;
I am pansexual. That means I find all sexes attractive for various reasons. For me mostly, it is the mind and the personality.
I.E, as a bloke, (and believe me - I am a "man's man" as anyone who knows me will testify to..) I can find anyone attractive based on who they are regardless of sex/gender.
But to stereotype that men become less of a man if they engage in bisexual activities yet a woman is more of a woman for doing so, is a bit of a slap in the face.
It's almost like saying that your best mate can borrow £2k as he's married to a woman, but your other best mate can go swivel, because he's open to his own sexuality.
Aren't they both your best friends no matter what or who they are?
I'm not offended whatsoever so please don't feel I am, but I personally do believe that this is a stigma that I think we as a society, really, really need to overcome. :) (y)
Great that you’ve given another angle to it. It’s all good. As the male in the relationship, I can only give my own opinion and what M has said to me when we’ve talked about it.

Personally, I don’t find men attractive at all. I think our cocks are amazing things and admire them. We all handle our own cocks....and would suck them if we could, lol, so I’m not put off by cocks! I’m confident enough to be OK with them and on their, or together, they don’t phase me.

But, put a woman alongside a man and I’ll go to the woman every time. Two men kissing, or stroking each other’s bodies turns me off....and would turn M off.

But, as we all know, everyone is differnt and there’s no right or wrong. Just individual ideals and appeals.