Biggest Misconceptions About Swinging..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
The biggest misconception I have found with swinging is that if you keep pushing with your legs and rocking backwards and forwards then you can actualy get enough speed to go right around the crossbar, whenever I try it I just end up banging my head or falling off backwards.

I have been lied to for years, it just doesnt work. X G

It can be done but I was only 13 when I did it... so small and light, oh and if you get down to the weight and size of a scrawny 13 year old boy take your glasses off before you do it cause you won't half get told off when you get home with them broken (y):rolleyes:

N xxx

20 February 2018
City
Derby
The biggest misconception I have found with swinging is that if you keep pushing with your legs and rocking backwards and forwards then you can actualy get enough speed to go right around the crossbar, whenever I try it I just end up banging my head or falling off backwards.

I have been lied to for years, it just doesnt work. X G
I've tried this too... end up jumping off but just going up in the air and a painful landing :rofl:

D

Deleted member 16044

Well I thought this would be a good thread to get going about misconceptions, that people have about the swinging world and swingers.

I think, as mentioned to someone the other day, that some we've come across so far are;
All women are bi.
All men are straight.
Swingers will shag anything that moves.
There's no love or sex left in a marriage so it needs saving and spicing up.
It's sex and only sex, there's no way there can be any connection...

And so many more, but what do you think are the most common misconceptions in swinging?
5 years on and people still misconcieve what is swinging x

D

Deleted member 16044

That's one rather epic statement to make!
Indeed, the total aim and ambition was to get away from the "Wanky old men and cock avatars" - swinging and swinging sites, needn't be trashy, smutty and downright degenerate.
it CAN be classy (for some reasons which escape me, on other sites the term classy offends!) it can be upbeat, trendy and clean, presentable.. Doesn't need to be trashy or smutty whatsoever.

The whole ethos for me and our aims, is to be distant from other sites and stand out. Be different, be unique and add some decorum to swinging online.
This in my opinion, is a home from home for like-minded people and everyone is treated with dignity and respect, irrespective of race, colour, sexual persuasion - sexual preference.. Non discriminatory and open, but welcoming and friendly.

I am so glad that your perceptions and views have been changed merely by our efforts, member efforts and the site as a whole.
That's fantastic to hear. :)
can't say it any better than that admin x
treated with respect

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

Chuckle, you have to give it a bit longer! Tea time should do it :whistle:
some join here and expect me to be all over them in a flash, sorry guys but there are no branches here where us ladies are hanging on for the next well I speak for myself, I never do like a guy who pushes too much on a newbie and coming up for 2 weeks tomorrow ...I make the cake, again and you lot can eat it lol x

D

Deleted member 16044

how does it sit with you being single in the swinging world? Would you like a partner in crime as they say and just fuck him or have an open relationship where both of you can fuck who like and no questions answered?

How does a couple allow a single guy to just fuck his wife, is their pangs of jealousy, will the sex be better than what you give her or does it enhance?

Do you think swinging for single people is about fucking the next one and the next one and the next one and so on being single?

In the swinging world it has changed more and more single people are joining the swinging world does this bother the couples out there in the swinging world that us single people want to swing with others?

How do you pick your next swinging mate, is it on a whim or do you spend time getting to know someone?

Or, am I, being misconcieved into misconceptions, are any of us? x x x

D

Deleted member 16044

how does it sit with you being single in the swinging world? Would you like a partner in crime as they say and just fuck him or have an open relationship where both of you can fuck who like and no questions answered?

How does a couple allow a single guy to just fuck his wife, is their pangs of jealousy, will the sex be better than what you give her or does it enhance?

Do you think swinging for single people is about fucking the next one and the next one and the next one and so on being single?

In the swinging world it has changed more and more single people are joining the swinging world does this bother the couples out there in the swinging world that us single people want to swing with others?

How do you pick your next swinging mate, is it on a whim or do you spend time getting to know someone?

and be nice to one another please and no hijacking thanks muchly x x

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
19 March 2015

We enjoy the company of females only really. In doing so, we look for humour, intellect, and just by being a good person. Looks and being attractive also help naturally. Shared views and most of all; we get to know people. Get to know each other.
We’ve had semi-poly relationships and had girlfriends per-se. It’s what works for us. We enjoy the intimacy of consistency and not notches on bedposts.
We love the familiarity of understanding one another as one unit but three people. X

9 January 2018
City
Norwich

Quite often there is more to it than just a fuck, but not always ? but I digress. I've never felt jealous. As long as Debs enjoys it that is fine by me. If she didn't enjoy it there would be no point. Is he better than me? How do you define better? Better looking? Make her come faster?, harder?, last longer? I'd say the sex will be different so an enhancement.

D

Deleted member 16044

Quite often there is more to it than just a fuck, but not always ? but I digress. I've never felt jealous. As long as Debs enjoys it that is fine by me. If she didn't enjoy it there would be no point. Is he better than me? How do you define better? Better looking? Make her come faster?, harder?, last longer? I'd say the sex will be different so an enhancement.
:) So you not jealous type and I meant just sex

D

Deleted member 16044

better to get to know someone first will always make for better things it has in my life but thing is single guys do not want to know you it is all about knowing if your pussy is hairy or not or how your tits hang or how slim or fat you are ...persona is not on their mind a fuck is and getting into bed or knickers. I have had messages that say oi love wanna fuck, where you live, I wanna make you pregnant I wanna bareback you and tell me what you gonna do if I was sitting there type of single guy messages and single guys message like a leech ...it is not about 2nd Class Citizen you gave and give yourself that label period.
single guys think we are pieces of meat

single guys in the minority do this to us single ladies and think we hanging on a branch for them to say come on you joined this site for sex right....attitudes need to change all over with single guys and I mean single guys in the minority x

I am not one that labels people either my clothes do that with the size I am ....

Reactions: GeoffRy
24 November 2015
better to get to know someone first will always make for better things it has in my life but thing is single guys do not want to know you it is all about knowing if your pussy is hairy or not or how your tits hang or how slim or fat you are ...persona is not on their mind a fuck is and getting into bed or knickers. I have had messages that say oi love wanna fuck, where you live, I wanna make you pregnant I wanna bareback you and tell me what you gonna do if I was sitting there type of single guy messages and single guys message like a leech ...it is not about 2nd Class Citizen you gave and give yourself that label period.
single guys think we are pieces of meat

single guys in the minority do this to us single ladies and think we hanging on a branch for them to say come on you joined this site for sex right....attitudes need to change all over with single guys and I mean single guys in the minority x

I am not one that labels people either my clothes do that with the size I am ....
Im going to spin that round ,on a different site i was a moderator and my god some of the women on there were out and out bitches leading men on offering meets they had no intention of keeping on public messages in chat rooms for all to see ,you say males should change ,but im sorry those up their own backsides single you cant touch me females need to seriously change their attitudes towards males ,then maybe they wont be seen as a slab of meat

13 September 2020
Were is our pictures? We just want to be shared

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200829-072531.jpeg
    Screenshot_20200829-072531.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 23
  • wicked
Reactions: Colin
7 September 2020
Just to throw my twopen'orth in...
Speaking as a newbie to the scene/lifestyle, i think it's more about preconceptions than misconceptions (ok i understand that this thread is referring to those outside, but i was until very recently, outside but am now speaking from inside and as yet, uninitiated)
So i probably thought it would be a lot easier to get a meet than i'm finding it, and until i get to the stage where i get to even attend a social, will have preconceptions about what 'goes on' and will only really undertand when i've had my first play
Does this make sense?

Joey