Biggest Misconceptions About Swinging..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Some women who have never been to a club or party, think that it's a free-for-all and they won't have any control over what happens to them.

Some men who have never been to a club or party, think that it's a free-for-all and all the women there are open to have anything done to them at any time.

P

peakcouple

One vanilla friend thought it just involved wife-swapping and thought everyone had sex as couples in separate rooms; she was surprised to find swingers mainly played in groups. She said to Rose "you do THAT with other men while Geoff is watching?" and was genuinely shocked to be told watching was part of the fun. We've had others who've had no idea what swinger clubs were.

D

Deleted member 3411

I think in the past general opinion was that the swingers were immoral and lacking in understanding of what it takes to have a good marriage, that they don't care about their partner, after all if they did they wouldn't be doing this to her or him. Agreed on the trying to boost a marriage or save a marriage then in my past experience I've known a few who were and of course it's going to fail. I guess one of the big opinions is that swinging is kinda like cheating but that you're so brazen with it that you will even do it in front of your partner because you don't care.
Finally I think one thing that makes me laugh is the belief that swinging is something men want and women get coerced into.....

P

peakcouple

Finally I think one thing that makes me laugh is the belief that swinging is something men want and women get coerced into.....

That's pretty much what Rose thought about the scene before our first experience, a club visit. She was very pleasantly surprised to see women making the running and really enjoying themselves without being pressured by men.

Reactions: Ahabs and Pearls
M

Midland....

Agree and have heard all of the above so many times, but a biggy for me with all of the swingers, vanillas and newbies I talk to is "swinging isn't for single men and women!" Particularly the men seem to be amazed that there is a place for them in the lifestyle! I know the definition of swinging is essentially couples swapping but single men and women are an integral part of the scene......xxx
Though I'm fairly new to the lifestyle as a single male I've found the people I have met nothing but lovely. I was apprehensive at first but certainly with the couple I see quite regularly a mutual respect and understanding of each other's needs has made this single male most welcome. This was totally different from how I perceived the lifestyle before I joined it

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Alas all of these misconceptions are one of the most off putting reasons for not going to a club. I'm not any of those men and have purposely stayed away from the club scene as I don't wish to be tarred with that brush. Otherwise I'd have gone to a club way before now. Reading through some of those threads just confirms how disgusting some men (and on some cases women) can be. I could be no more than a gentleman and have come across said twats on other sites which I hasten to add I closed down my account with some time ago. The best people are here at SS and I've never met a better community to be honest. :)

Reactions: Therapon
5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
That's we are easy, that we are after instant sexual gratification. That I would even consider going anywhere near someone's partner (unless they had given consent).

20 December 2017
City
Cambridge
Hi everyone I have read a lot of the threads and as a newbie (vanilla) a new word I have learnt since being on this site :)) I would have probably fallen into the catagory of one of those who think of swinging as a seedy world. Luckely I like to keep an open mind and do not judge, sadly the world we live in is too quick to pigeon hole people. I have learnt if it ain't hurting anyone or me then why not!

So as I'm a nervouse single straight guy who wants to have some discrete fun, but with out all the crap you get from other sites that do come across a seedy am I in the right place ?????