Circumcision

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
And as you say, back on track..... (found a use for it!)

I'm not intending to imply that, for instance in the case of frost bight or gangrene, a toe shouldn't be removed from time to time. Far from it, there can be perfectly sensible reasons. What I find an absolute disgrace is that a large, democratic, supposedly secular nation (U.S.A. if you haven't got it) does it willy-nilly to all its newborns as a matter of course, and even in the states where it is 'elective' its the default option, (you have to tell the surgeon specifically not to, or it just happens at birth) and its the parents, not the child, that decide anyway.

Its basically the same as what happens to girls in some parts of Africa, its just done in hospital, to infants who can't complain, and with government approval.

To cap it all the underlying reason is lunatic religious fundamentalism, and the desire to 'eliminate the sin of Onan' in teenagers. Result; a whole nation of high school boys deprived of relief from a teen's main obsession. No wonder they turn to firearms!

Let's stop dignifying it with that old medical euphemism 'circumcision' and call it what it is; 'Male Genital Mutilation.'
(y)(y)

M

meet_the_fockers

And as you say, back on track..... (found a use for it!)

I'm not intending to imply that, for instance in the case of frost bight or gangrene, a toe shouldn't be removed from time to time. Far from it, there can be perfectly sensible reasons. What I find an absolute disgrace is that a large, democratic, supposedly secular nation (U.S.A. if you haven't got it) does it willy-nilly to all its newborns as a matter of course, and even in the states where it is 'elective' its the default option, (you have to tell the surgeon specifically not to, or it just happens at birth) and its the parents, not the child, that decide anyway.

Its basically the same as what happens to girls in some parts of Africa, its just done in hospital, to infants who can't complain, and with government approval.

To cap it all the underlying reason is lunatic religious fundamentalism, and the desire to 'eliminate the sin of Onan' in teenagers. Result; a whole nation of high school boys deprived of relief from a teen's main obsession. No wonder they turn to firearms!

Let's stop dignifying it with that old medical euphemism 'circumcision' and call it what it is; 'Male Genital Mutilation.'
Well and truely back on track i should say. X

F

Fortynflirty

Well, for my two penneth, I've encountered both and have no real preference. It's the mind and body of who's driving it that gets me going and I currently have no complaints ;)
I did, however get into a very heated exchange with my ex and his family during each pregnancy as their expectation was that if I had a boy I'd have him "done" as soon after birth as possible; I was VERY clear no one was touching my child's bits unless it was over my dead body!!
On FGM I'm afraid it makes me want to weep - I didn't get far into reading "Desert Flower" before I had to bury my head in the sand :(

9 May 2016
Yes I am circumcised, had it done when I was 6yrs old, foreskin was too tight!
have had no complaints from the ladies though !;):):D

Reactions: Admin
12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
@Fortynflirty and @hertman46 I think you're rather missing the point....

I'm sure the victims of FGM have no complaints from their husbands, but its not about how it is for the other party, its about how it affects the sexual experience for the person mutilated themselves.

FGM ruins sex for the lady. No debate there! I gather that is rather the point in the societies that practice it; ensuring fidelity by taking away the fun (or making it positively painful) while the husband can get it any time because its his right.

MGM, affects it for the man; I don't mean his machismo, but in areas of non-penetrative sex and the direct experience of the coitus itself. Yes I'm sure that, for a lady on the receiving end it makes little odds, but my point is about the man attached, and what he is missing in terms of direct sensory input.

I suggest you all spend ten minutes researching this on Google, its all there to be found.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

I'm sure the victims of FGM have no complaints from their husbands, but its not about how it is for the other party, its about how it affects the sexual experience for the person mutilated themselves.

FGM ruins sex for the lady. No debate there! I gather that is rather the point in the societies that practice it; ensuring fidelity by taking away the fun (or making it positively painful) while the husband can get it any time because its his right.

MGM, affects it for the man; I don't mean his machismo, but in areas of non-penetrative sex and the direct experience of the coitus itself. Yes I'm sure that, for a lady on the receiving end it makes little odds, but my point is about the man attached, and what he is missing in terms of direct sensory input.

I suggest you all spend ten minutes researching this on Google, its all there to be found.
Agreed, this is the whole point of it all, unless there is an exact scientific or medical reason for the surgery to take place, such as tightening of the foreskin which can happen through infections/disease or genetic reasons.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
T

Theotherhalf

@Captain-Smith-and-Lady-Jane Just like to know what point @flirtynforty is missing .. She has covered the topic well ... Has given her views on being with a male who has been done .. When she says she has no complaints at the moment she is referring to me ... I'm am uncut .. She then stated fgm makes her weep .. She is not advocating it but is deeply against it ..
She also stated that when she was pregnant her ex's family where expecting if it was a boy then he would be circumsized due to the culture they where from .. She stated that it would be over her dead body ..
At no time did she belittle or say she was pro mutilation in fact stated she was against it if her children had been boys , she doesn't need to google it as she has knowledge on the subject.
Sorry if I seem short but your response spears to have been done after only reading the first part of her reply..

12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
Hi @Theotherhalf.

I did not state or imply @flirtynforty was pro-mutiltion, I agree that she did the right thing sticking up for her children's rights, and I applaud her for her insistence.

I was responding to the following;
"I've encountered both and have no real preference."
My point had nothing whatsoever to do with the partner's enjoyment of sex, but about the victim's. In the case of male mutilation no-one else seems to be talking about that.

My comment about Googling was aimed at those that think 'I'm cut and it's OK by me,' who are unaware of what they are missing.

I will also add that Her Ladyship is American.

10 March 2015
Ok then guys you're thoughts, have you been circumcised or thought of it in adult life? Ladies tell us you're views?

I had to have it done when I was 19, and although the thought of it was scary, the reality wasn't too bad. I think I prefer it now, as its easier to keep clean etc.
Its never bothered any of the ladies we have played with either.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I had to have it done when I was 19, and although the thought of it was scary, the reality wasn't too bad. I think I prefer it now, as its easier to keep clean etc.
Its never bothered any of the ladies we have played with either.
(y);)

10 March 2015
However.......

Two funny (well, I'm not sure I'd call them funny, but I'm sure you will have a giggle!) stories about that fateful period.

Story one.
One of the nurses on the ward was the mother of an old school friend... when I had come round from the anaesthetic, and was still groggy, she came to check on me.... and noticed that the "bridge" thingy they put under the blankets to keep the weight off the site of the op was down around my ankles, leading her to comment "Well, either you are very blessed, or that's in the wrong place!"... cue me blushing like a beetroot!:oops:

Story two.
After the above, I eventually fell asleep, and woke up some time in the wee hours... and guys, you know when you wake in the night cos you need a pee.... and you got a hard-on? Yeah, just imagine that.... with stitches in your knob!!!!! To say it was painful would be an understatement... plus, I still had to get out of bed, and shuffle off down the ward to the toilets!!!:(

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
However.......

Two funny (well, I'm not sure I'd call them funny, but I'm sure you will have a giggle!) stories about that fateful period.

Story one.
One of the nurses on the ward was the mother of an old school friend... when I had come round from the anaesthetic, and was still groggy, she came to check on me.... and noticed that the "bridge" thingy they put under the blankets to keep the weight off the site of the op was down around my ankles, leading her to comment "Well, either you are very blessed, or that's in the wrong place!"... cue me blushing like a beetroot!:oops:

Story two.
After the above, I eventually fell asleep, and woke up some time in the wee hours... and guys, you know when you wake in the night cos you need a pee.... and you got a hard-on? Yeah, just imagine that.... with stitches in your knob!!!!! To say it was painful would be an understatement... plus, I still had to get out of bed, and shuffle off down the ward to the toilets!!!:(
Omg I don't know whether to laugh or curl my toes here :eek::rofl:

Reactions: Therapon and Admin