Circumcision

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

However.......

Two funny (well, I'm not sure I'd call them funny, but I'm sure you will have a giggle!) stories about that fateful period.

Story one.
One of the nurses on the ward was the mother of an old school friend... when I had come round from the anaesthetic, and was still groggy, she came to check on me.... and noticed that the "bridge" thingy they put under the blankets to keep the weight off the site of the op was down around my ankles, leading her to comment "Well, either you are very blessed, or that's in the wrong place!"... cue me blushing like a beetroot!:oops:

Story two.
After the above, I eventually fell asleep, and woke up some time in the wee hours... and guys, you know when you wake in the night cos you need a pee.... and you got a hard-on? Yeah, just imagine that.... with stitches in your knob!!!!! To say it was painful would be an understatement... plus, I still had to get out of bed, and shuffle off down the ward to the toilets!!!:(
As I've already stated earlier... sadly I don't have to imagine how painful it can be I had to have an off on mine when I was in my thirties, not complete circumcision just the frenulum cut. Now you'd think after the first time you woke up with the stitches pulling you wouldn't do it again would you, but no... every time I went to sleep...... about a year later I also suffered from insomnia !!!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
As I've already stated earlier... sadly I don't have to imagine how painful it can be I had to have an off on mine when I was in my thirties, not complete circumcision just the frenulum cut. Now you'd think after the first time you woke up with the stitches pulling you wouldn't do it again would you, but no... every time I went to sleep...... about a year later I also suffered from insomnia !!!
:eek::eek:

Reactions: Admin
9 January 2016
City
Reading
Well female circumcision is illegal here but other countries do practise it. It involves removing the clitoris and somethimes the inner and outer labia. Sometimes they even sew up the vulva to allow a small hole to pass blood and pee through. Personally speaking i think its a cruel practise. Its done for religious reasons i believe.
As for males....ive never been with anyone who was circumcised. It wouldnt put me off though xxx
jesus christ, thats horrific

J

Jimmy_Mack

No, Im not and never thought about it as an adult. I have been told its very painfull if you do have it done as an adult

Reactions: Pearls
27 April 2015
Mr A Team is clean cut completely, he had it done late in life, for medical reasons, and wishes he'd had it done years before Lol !!!, For me, a guy is far more presentable in many ways, and totally more user friendly too lol.
Mrs A Team !! xxxxx (NO offence to those guys uncut Lol) !!!

B

BlaineJ

I was cut at a young age (no clue how old) by my parents for religious/cultural reasons.

Not complaining though life is good and uncut seems like hassle (no offence guys)

I'd probably get my son(s) cut if I ever have any just because it worked out for me

P

PlayfulCouple86

Ok then guys you're thoughts, have you been circumcised or thought of it in adult life? Ladies tell us you're views?

I was circumcised a few years ago, which means I've experienced adult life on both sides of this. I was born with a fairly tight foreskin which was beginning to cause problems (it had torn a few times during intercourse, which is fairly painful by the way)

I wanted a vasectomy which lent itself as good timing to have it done at the same time. It also meant I could have it done under general anaesthetic rather than local (I didn't fancy being awake for that first need in my genitals)

Obviously for me there were certain medical benefits but the sensation is heightened a lot which was awkward in the first 2 months I kept getting eroused accidentally but this maybe because it wasn't retracting fully beforehand.

Anyway I've waffled on a bit here but in short I very much prefer in now. Mrs also says she prefers it after she says it looks better and was worried about hurting me when it was particularly tight.

Hope this adds something to the topic and any questions just ask.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I was circumcised a few years ago, which means I've experienced adult life on both sides of this. I was born with a fairly tight foreskin which was beginning to cause problems (it had torn a few times during intercourse, which is fairly painful by the way)
Ouch!
Valuable insight and post though.. She is nosey HRH aye (@Pearls ) . ;) Thank you for sharing that with everyone.

M

meet_the_fockers

I wanted a vasectomy which lent itself as good timing to have it done at the same time. It also meant I could have it done under general anaesthetic rather than local (I didn't fancy being awake for that first need in my genitals)

Obviously for me there were certain medical benefits but the sensation is heightened a lot which was awkward in the first 2 months I kept getting eroused accidentally but this maybe because it wasn't retracting fully beforehand.

Anyway I've waffled on a bit here but in short I very much prefer in now. Mrs also says she prefers it after she says it looks better and was worried about hurting me when it was particularly tight.

Hope this adds something to the topic and any questions just ask.
Blimey you do waffle ;D

Reactions: Pearls