Coffee Shop Or Market?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11575

@Richandpixie I highly doubt you’ve offended anyone in your posts etc. You should also not feel nervous in expressing your views, points of view and feelings either. Hopefully you will have realised that this site isn’t the same as others. The ethos instilled into it from day one, still continues and that is to be polite and respectful to all, regardless of anything else. So to a degree it’s a shame you’ve kind of had to explain and justify your choices, however, I for one can certainly understand why you’ve taken that particular stance.
That said, hopefully as time progresses you will most definitely be assured that we’re not the same as any other site - which may well change your views here. :) x

Sigh.
My lovely wife didn’t write this my friend. I did.
Thank you guys ❤️

D

Deleted member 11575

Your post does say about it being your prerogative to block single blokes ...which to me says you block them for being single blokes ... the site sets out to be social and tolerant of everyone’s preferences ...
If you re read the post is dose say straight single men. Unfortunately some people seem to have missed that when they’ve read it, along with the paragraph it’s in, missing the context
Rich

D

Deleted member 11575

Fair comment but they are blocking single blokes, women’s and couples for being straight ?
Then go on to say they have no prejudice against anyone’s sexuality...
It’s not a prejudice it’s a preference. We all have our own sexual preferences. It’s saves us waisting our time and other people’s when they haven’t read our profile fully. After all this thread has shown how easy it is for people to miss certain small but vital words when reading.
Rich

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Fair comment but they are blocking single blokes, women’s and couples for being straight ?
Then go on to say they have no prejudice against anyone’s sexuality...
Yeah don't know about that. I read and thought the original post was should we block people that don't suit to save people wasting their time and energy pursuing something that doesn't fit requirements. I think it is a response to the whole coffee shop market view point.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
It’s not a prejudice it’s a preference. We all have our own sexual preferences. It’s saves us waisting our time and other people’s when they haven’t read our profile fully. After all this thread has shown how easy it is for people to miss certain small but vital words when reading.
Rich
I think you meant wasting as in waste. Not waisting as in she has a nice waist.lol. Where's the proof reader eh? ROFL.

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Yeah don't know about that. I read and thought the original post was should we block people that don't suit to save people wasting their time and energy pursuing something that doesn't fit requirements. I think it is a response to the whole coffee shop market view point.

Correct, that is what the original post was about. All members have their own preferences and it is their choice how they set up their profile.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Rich
its not as if I haven`t read it more than once its a case of interpreting what`s been written ..

19 March 2015
Thank you guys ❤️
You’re welcome. Hopefully you will see and find (if not already) that this is nothing like anywhere else you may have been.
Don’t get me wrong, as with any site - there are ups and downs, but mostly positive really. :) x

Yeah it’s very easy to mix prejudice and preference here.
That said, what I will say is blocking someone also has an effect on forums postings. Meaning context can easily be broken.
For forumites this could lead to issues. Something to be mindful of. :)

20 February 2018
City
Derby
I don't think anyone is offended and given what would appear to be a poor experience for you elsewhere then I can understand your reasons.
I would also agree that if members want to follow you then they should have the courtesy to ask if that is ok with you. Many do but there will always be a few who won't.
All we are trying to say is we believe this site is different and that blocking really is a last resort to be used only when really needed on an individual basis.

Great post @TherLegs, the thing I picked up on is that this site is different to others in that the ethos is, people who follow you are not doing it to pester you. If they do, then of course you can block them.

@RichPixie I do understand where you're coming from if you've had bad experiences previously. I would certainly ask to follow people I'm interested in, and not follow nor take offence if they don't give me the ok. If I like their posts and/or pics in forums etc. I will still interact politely with them there.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Just been thinking about this whilst in work.I wonder what would happen if the single STRAIGHT guys started getting full inboxes from gay guys wanting to meet up. Would the block feature come in to play then, I would hope not but think it might. Sorry to start it all up again but intrigued for people's views.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Just been thinking about this whilst in work.I wonder what would happen if the single STRAIGHT guys started getting full inboxes from gay guys wanting to meet up. Would the block feature come in to play then, I would hope not but think it might. Sorry to start it all up again but intrigued for people's views.

Maybe they would add a comment to their profile page ..."Gay guys don't contact me, I will find you" :D

Reactions: GeoffRy
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
For me all I would do is a polite no thank you ... all it takes ...

19 March 2015
For me all I would do is a polite no thank you ... all it takes ...
Agreed.
As a couple - we’d say the same. Whether a single lady, gent or couple. If we’re not interested sexually, we will say “thank you but no thank you, it’s just not for us”. We’d still interact on the forums though too.
As it stands now, we’re not ones to meet single guys - but still interact on the forums etc. :)

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Agreed.
As a couple - we’d say the same. Whether a single lady, gent or couple. If we’re not interested sexually, we will say “thank you but no thank you, it’s just not for us”. We’d still interact on the forums though too.
As it stands now, we’re not ones to meet single guys - but still interact on the forums etc. :)
I think we would be the same. I think we would need constant asking , pestering , badgering before looking to block. Nice to know we aren't alone.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Now to block from messaging would be prudent but to block from seeing people's post upon the forums removes conversation and diminishes debate and conversation just my opinion .
I don't think there is a choice , you block or not it covers everything.

D

Deleted member 11575

Now to block from messaging would be prudent but to block from seeing people's post upon the forums removes conversation and diminishes debate and conversation just my opinion .
Ahhh can you block the two things? As in stop people seeing your profile as opposed to removing them from a thread ..... xx