Coffee Shop Or Market?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Ahhh can you block the two things? As in stop people seeing your profile as opposed to removing them from a thread ..... xx
Not to my knowledge when you block someone they can’t see anything so as has been stated forums become a bit difficult to follow

Reactions: Pearls
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Yeah would be a good feature xx pix
Problem solved , now we just need to redesign the whole webpage and messaging system. TECH SUPPORT. Lol Now we can all block or unblock or cockblock whomever we choose without recriminations.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Problem solved , now we just need to redesign the whole webpage and messaging system. TECH SUPPORT. Lol Now we can all block or unblock or cockblock whomever we choose without recriminations.
That is unlikely to happen any time soon, due to the reasons stated above.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 May 2015
City
Swansea
It would be simpler to have a simple barring feature messages from someone using the site as gent who is not interested in bi couples males that way not sure how it would be done but i know its possible
Sorry mate just an idea

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It would be simpler to have a simple barring feature messages from someone using the site as gent who is not interested in bi couples males that way not sure how it would be done but i know its possible

Sorry mate just an idea
This is something we do have. We’ve already thought about all of this, many moons ago so made sure it’s there - but we will not do it for members’ security. Sometimes there are blocks in place for strict security measures and with good reason. Thus the full block then is a sweeping block and usually with good reason for when someone wants to do it.
It’s very simple; if someone gets unwanted attention from someone with different preferences, all anyone needs to simply say is a polite ‘thanks but no thanks’.
There’s no dramas, no hurt feelings, no upset and so forth.
The total block is there for a good reason. If it was a case of otherwise then you can rest assured we’d have done so. (Not made it a full block)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Yeah sorry . Twas meant as a joke. I understand why it's a bad idea and you guys are doing a great job running this site. No more flippant jokes from me (yeah right). Geoff

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yeah sorry . Twas meant as a joke. I understand why it's a bad idea and you guys are doing a great job running this site. No more flippant jokes from me (yeah right). Geoff
No problem whatsoever and yes I know it was, but need to stress @Therapon ’s point before members get the wrong idea and then decide to make a thread with a feature request etc. (y)

19 March 2015
No offence taken :tiphat:

By the way, just so you are aware, people who follow you still cannot see your private pics unless you follow them back. Your private albums are still private (y)

X
Indeed this is quite important as it seems that a few members still often get confused over following/followers and media.
Great post.
Do we have a new #TechSupport in the midst? :D

Reactions: Celtic_Warrior
S

Sammy

Please be aware we are new to this, limited experience and we’ve only been in one other website ....
My post wasn’t meant to cause offence just generate discussion and give us food for thought
Pixie xx

No one will take offence that's the beauty of this site and the people in it

People are here for many different reasons , people have different needs wants desires
There huge supportive element if you want that too as the name says there's huge social element

I do agree with you bout the following thing ... it's good etiquette to ask and I believe the sites actively encourages people to ask in private or on profile ....

Some stick to that some don't
Personally i won't follow anyone without asking first

I talk to anyone and everyone
BUT Sometimes I'm happy to sit in an exclusive coffee shop when needs must
Sx

9 September 2017
I have so much to say on this very important and potentially damaging subject but I think most people know my thoughts and feelings on the matter ( they will certainly be left in no doubt if they read my last post concerning this matter) so I've decided I no longer wish to debate with anyone who is so ignorant as to block me from looking at their profile or reading any of their posts for no reason whatsoever except for the fact that I was born a male, have no homosexual tends vies and am currently unattached.
Well, excuse me for being alive.
Quite frankly, as I've said before, blocking people for no good reason is cowardly and pathetic.
And I've heard many men on here, mostly married or with a partner, say they are not offended. You just might be if it was you being treated as if you were being treated as if you'd done something wrong!!
And as a matter of fact I find it deeply offensive.
So, no more from me on this subject (I didn't actually mean to say anything but it does wind me up
have fun and I'll see you all on the other threads lol

Antogs xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Devils advocate as always ........
So our journey is about exploring our bisexual sides, together, as a couple ...... we’re not funny buggers, both friendly, open and respectful of peeps sexual orientation.
My question is, if single straight men are really not our thang, is it not our prerogative to block them, purely to avoid wasting their time. I mean, based on our profile information, why would single straight man follow us ..... unless maybe they’re looking for a quick and easy perve at pics ....which would be fine if we were voyeurs ..... or maybe we’re cynical and scarred from our time on the other website whose name shall not be spoken lol
This is not a rant, or a personal dig ...... just a point of view .
Love to hear peeps take on this (gulp ...... finger nervously poised on the send button)
Pixie xx

You haven't offended anyone as most here we included have been on the other said sites and there are a lot of them and members here understand where you are coming from. But please be assured here that most of the members here and I have to say that is single guys included are respectful and won't pm you with an inappropriate message and cock pic. We came on here over a year ago now with exactly the same feelings but we still chatted to everyone even though at the time we were not including single guys in our profile to meet, six months down the line and our feelings and wants changed. If you ever do have a problem and it isn't always just single guys that cause it just report even if you don't feel like it is necessary it will get sorted as the staff and owners here will not tolerate inappropriate behavior. As time goes on hopefully you will feel more comfortable here and relax more. Here is a something to think about, A single guy joins this site after being on other sites and behaves as he has always done on other sites, yes it is not acceptable but also they are new to this site and don't understand what they are doing wrong so instead of instantly blocking just try and be polite and explain how this site works etc not saying everyone will listen but a quite a few take it on board.

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 11575

You haven't offended anyone as most here we included have been on the other said sites and there are a lot of them and members here understand where you are coming from. But please be assured here that most of the members here and I have to say that is single guys included are respectful and won't pm you with an inappropriate message and cock pic. We came on here over a year ago now with exactly the same feelings but we still chatted to everyone even though at the time we were not including single guys in our profile to meet, six months down the line and our feelings and wants changed. If you ever do have a problem and it isn't always just single guys that cause it just report even if you don't feel like it is necessary it will get sorted as the staff and owners here will not tolerate inappropriate behavior. As time goes on hopefully you will feel more comfortable here and relax more. Here is a something to think about, A single guy joins this site after being on other sites and behaves as he has always done on other sites, yes it is not acceptable but also they are new to this site and don't understand what they are doing wrong so instead of instantly blocking just try and be polite and explain how this site works etc not saying everyone will listen but a quite a few take it on board.

Vxxx
Cheers guys ..... that’s exactly what we intend to do xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Great post @Lips_Pearls and sorry darling :whistle:

So coffee shop was a phrase of mine going back a little bit and it is how I can work around the site and see things in reality I guess.
The name is in the site "Social"
We are not other sites where everyone is left to fend for themselves, we have a wonderful community here but with the added security of moderation.
I'm a sales person so have spent my entire life dealing with people and I love it, there isn't much difference to here, I love the chat, banter and meeting new folks that come through the door.
The Market place is where you will always find me, bantering with the locals but also new people that decide to walk through.
Coffee shops for me are to formal and boring, I would rather chuck a flask in my bag with a couple of hobnobs to munch on..

So personally as a couple we will interact with everyone,
Gents
Couples
Ladies
Tgirls
Bi
Straight
Pink
blue
or black

It makes no difference to us, our preference to who we meet is different to who we interact with but for a reason, as said we love the market place and having banter with everyone but as someone mentioned, what about socials?
Would certain people be ignored because they are blocked?
We do not meet guys personally but I could list here men that we have interacted with and met and some we class as good friends.
We also support our single gents here as many will know and support this, (they do get a bad time and what I see, bullied for no reason, just for being a SG but all given bad names due to the idiots)
I personally am proud of all the single guys here we have met, they are all lovely guys.
I go back to the name "Social Swingers"
Isn't it fun having a laugh with all in the market place with no strings attached?
Me personally? I love it.

Anyone here has the option to run their profile the way they want, freedom of choice, you all have settings to keep your photos to only who you follow so it's down to you who pervs at them, you also have a report button which we advice you use if needed.

I should add, swingers we may be but human beings also. Treat people as you would in every day life I say.

We love what we do and will carry on in the market place..
Stay in the coffee shop? Nope.

#SocialSwingers
#SocialSwingershavemorefun
#noneedtoblock

I hope this helps in some sort of way but it is early for me :D

Reactions: MP386

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Are you in the coffee shop where you don't allow outsiders to come in, because they don't have the right name, a green or gold badge?
What about the marketplace where everybody meets or is it some?
Are we inclusive or exclusive?

Are you in the coffee shop allowing only specific folk in who fit your criteria and lists, or are you a marketplace person who will mingle with others regardless of status, badges and criteria?
;) x

Just read through this again, I think for me the coffee shop can be a bit too cosy at times and so easy to get talking in your own little group to the exclusion of others. In the market there are usually more options, more places to look around and more chances of finding something new and a lot more opportunities of actually meeting new people. The coffee shop is ok to take 5 and chill but stay there too long it turns into the Hotel California.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Just read through this again, I think for me the coffee shop can be a bit too cosy at times and so easy to get talking in your own little group to the exclusion of others. In the market there are usually more options, more places to look around and more chances of finding something new and a lot more opportunities of actually meeting new people. The coffee shop is ok to take 5 and chill but stay there too long it turns into the Hotel California.
(y);)

Reactions: GeoffRy
19 March 2015
Totally, 100% agreed.

Reactions: GeoffRy
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
The marketplace is wonderful. However sometimes you just want a nice gingerbread spiced latte. That they only sell in the coffee shop and you want to drink it by yourself. These are the times we need the coffee shops.
And due to the move from high street shops to online purchasing there are more and more shops and high streets closing and soon there will be no more coffee shops.

Am I taking this whole debate too literally ?.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I'm all confused now :confused:
Ultimately the most important question is, is somebody making a brew here or what? o_O