Coffee Shop Or Market?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I'm all confused now :confused:
Ultimately the most important question is, is somebody making a brew here or what? o_O
Yeah make mine a gingerbread spiced latte (from a coffee shop). I will be doing my shopping in the marketplace if you can bring it to me.

10 July 2018
Are you in the coffee shop where you don't allow outsiders to come in, because they don't have the right name, a green or gold badge?
What about the marketplace where everybody meets or is it some?
Are we inclusive or exclusive?

Are you in the coffee shop allowing only specific folk in who fit your criteria and lists, or are you a marketplace person who will mingle with others regardless of status, badges and criteria?
;) x
Having another ponder about this; this is a good question not only to answer, but to rethink and reanswer every so often.

I very deliberately haven’t reread my earlier answer.

So, my current answer would be: I kind of like the idea of there being both the coffee shop and the market, and that I get a choice day by day which I fancy. Sure, usually, mostly, it’s the coffee shop. I like routines, I like knowing that the coffee I order will be the same quality and the same coffee as I usually have. But occasionally, I like to wander the market, check out something new, and see what options there are that I don’t usually have.

I guess where I don’t see any difference between the two is: if someone is interested in… spending some time with me… they’ll be interested whether they share a table with me in the coffee shop, or start chatting to me while I’m wandering around the market.

D

Deleted member 1030

I've decided that I'm in the coffee shop that's in the middle of market and I keep tapping on the window, inviting people in for a muffin :D

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 3175

I've decided that I'm in the coffee shop that's in the middle of market and I keep tapping on the window, inviting people in for a muffin :D

Completely agree on with you on that one.
Plonk me anywhere and I will find someone to interact with, doesn't matter you should never judge a book by its cover. Who knows whats underneath you might like it, love and be having more than a latte and muffin :sneaky::X3:;) S x

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Completely agree on with you on that one.
Plonk me anywhere and I will find someone to interact with, doesn't matter you should never judge a book by its cover. Who knows whats underneath you might like it, love and be having more than a latte and muffin :sneaky::X3:;) S x
I would love to share your muffin :whistle::sneaky:

Reactions: Therapon