• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Coffee Shop Or Market?

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I'm all confused now
Ultimately the most important question is, is somebody making a brew here or what?
Yeah make mine a gingerbread spiced latte (from a coffee shop). I will be doing my shopping in the marketplace if you can bring it to me.

10 July 2018
Having another ponder about this; this is a good question not only to answer, but to rethink and reanswer every so often.

I very deliberately haven’t reread my earlier answer.

So, my current answer would be: I kind of like the idea of there being both the coffee shop and the market, and that I get a choice day by day which I fancy. Sure, usually, mostly, it’s the coffee shop. I like routines, I like knowing that the coffee I order will be the same quality and the same coffee as I usually have. But occasionally, I like to wander the market, check out something new, and see what options there are that I don’t usually have.

I guess where I don’t see any difference between the two is: if someone is interested in… spending some time with me… they’ll be interested whether they share a table with me in the coffee shop, or start chatting to me while I’m wandering around the market.

D

Deleted member 1030

I've decided that I'm in the coffee shop that's in the middle of market and I keep tapping on the window, inviting people in for a muffin

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 3175

I've decided that I'm in the coffee shop that's in the middle of market and I keep tapping on the window, inviting people in for a muffin

Completely agree on with you on that one.
Plonk me anywhere and I will find someone to interact with, doesn't matter you should never judge a book by its cover. Who knows whats underneath you might like it, love and be having more than a latte and muffin S x

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

I would love to share your muffin

Reactions: Therapon
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…