Dick pics (And pussies) - genitalia - as avatars.... (hot topic?)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Should we enforce a site-wide ban on dick pic avatars?

• Total voters

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
She's certainly a handful! :D

Okay again some valuable points, what we must stress to people here though is this is NOT about photos in albums, this is about people using photos which may not necessarily be in good taste, as avatars.
The issue then is, is someone with said avatar follows you, every time you login and go to your home page on your account, you will see avatars of I don't know.. an 8" throbber. Yes people like the human anatomy. But the issue here is, who wants that on their homepage each and every single time?

I know I wouldn't and by Christ I am open minded...

I don't like cock/pussy shot profile pics, not because I'm a prude (hell no!) I just don't want it to be the first thing I see when viewing a profile.
This! (y)

Also, I would like to point something out and whilst I do want to say certain names, I can't sadly... But there have been two men here who changed their avatars from dick pics, to 'normal' and friendlier photos.
Guess what?
Yes, more people are now talking to them as a result! So their dick pics are in their albums - not their avatars, but more and more people are now speaking to them as they are now more approachable and in essence, friendlier.

So it is not just for the members who don't want to see them, it's also for the gents who cannot resist it thinking "Every woman loves a cock pic avatar" - education is key, because lads; they don't like them and it's now proven here that the guys who removed theirs and put other pics up, are now getting somewhere.
And that peeps is a fact! (y)

M

meet_the_fockers

She's certainly a handful! :D

Okay again some valuable points, what we must stress to people here though is this is NOT about photos in albums, this is about people using photos which may not necessarily be in good taste, as avatars.
The issue then is, is someone with said avatar follows you, every time you login and go to your home page on your account, you will see avatars of I don't know.. an 8" throbber. Yes people like the human anatomy. But the issue here is, who wants that on their homepage each and every single time?

I know I wouldn't and by Christ I am open minded...

This! (y)

Also, I would like to point something out and whilst I do want to say certain names, I can't sadly... But there have been two men here who changed their avatars from dick pics, to 'normal' and friendlier photos.
Guess what?
Yes, more people are now talking to them as a result! So their dick pics are in their albums - not their avatars, but more and more people are now speaking to them as they are now more approachable and in essence, friendlier.

So it is not just for the members who don't want to see them, it's also for the gents who cannot resist it thinking "Every woman loves a cock pic avatar" - education is key, because lads; they don't like them and it's now proven here that the guys who removed theirs and put other pics up, are now getting somewhere.
And that peeps is a fact! (y)
A handful, me?? How rude :p