Dick pics (And pussies) - genitalia - as avatars.... (hot topic?)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Should we enforce a site-wide ban on dick pic avatars?

• Total voters

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
If you are going to enforce "no dick" avatars, then you'll need to also ban blatant vagina avatars or you are discriminating against the males of this site IMO.

Seems a lot of people are saying this... Can we be clear as said in my original post peeps ;) ;

"Let's be clear, someone's dick is the same as a ladies beaver - it's genitalia so both are covered by the same rule, whereas breasts for example would be different again.
Not that we see many ladies here using their fur purses as avatars, let's be honest...."

22 July 2015
I will pass comment then, as I was going to abstain. As a host I do find it time consuming when I greet Gentlemen having to ask them to drop there trousers straight away at the door, so to identify there left/right lower underneath testicle oh or penis looking for that identification spot, birth mark, or mole which all I have seen in there profile picture. A face picture is so much easier when presenting there I D Lol. Lots of love to All. Raewyn xx
Reminds me of that scene in Porky's where they all stand with the with their trousers down being inspected. When Cherry reaches Billy she says "you'd better tie a board to his ass or he's likely to fall in" :rofl:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
22 July 2015
And just for the record I hate autocorrect. "There" is an actual word and does not need to be change to "with the" because putting that before "with their" makes absolutely no sense. Arrghhhhh :mad:

Z

zebo

Dick pics just seem a bit infantile to me, more like a couple of young school kids comparing sizes in the school bogs, the old 'mine is bigger than yours' kind of thing. I have always found that wit, intelligence, humour and eloquence are what you need to charm a lady, not a dubious photo of gnarled up piece of gristle . . . . :confused: :confused: :whistle: :whistle:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Dick pics just seem a bit infantile to me, more like a couple of young school kids comparing sizes in the school bogs, the old 'mine is bigger than yours' kind of thing. I have always found that wit, intelligence, humour and eloquence are what you need to charm a lady, not a dubious photo of gnarled up piece of gristle . . . . :confused: :confused: :whistle: :whistle:
:D:D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Must say I agree, and now we're being approached about being offensive and PC brigade to the extent I was asked;
if boobs offend or a bum offends - are we going to enforce that?
Let's agree on something, a pair of boobs or a bum - male or female, is a WHOLE different ball game to bloody exposed vulva & labia or an erect 9"er.

Seriously..... o_Oo_O

22 July 2015
I think bums and boobs are fine. There's something pleasing about their shapes. I mean a "heart symbol" is just a female bending over (true) and boobs have fascinated people for years. But genitalia, that's a different matter. Both male and female and something that should be invited to see, not your first point of contact.

M

Monty1875

If people want to add dick/beaver pics they can put them in thier photo albums where thay can still be viewed but they are not then in your face everytime you login. My personal view, without wanting to offend anyone, is that they haven't really thought through how thier profile will be seen by others, so for me I'd prefer not to see them.
I agree too

S

SimonP

Oh dear, wondering whether my avatar is also not appropriate? Hopefully it's ok, I'm reluctant for a face pic due to concerns of privacy - which seems ironic as I'm happy to show my cock... ;)

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oh dear, wondering whether my avatar is also not appropriate? Hopefully it's ok, I'm reluctant for a face pic due to concerns of privacy - which seems ironic as I'm happy to show my cock... ;)
Your avatar is fine and as for face pics, you can secure the settings on who looks at them xx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We're talking close up fully erect penis photos, which show on your home page every time you login. As if you have someone who has a photo of his or hers genitals, close up and they follow you, everytime you login - the avatar will be on display as the first things you will see.
Adult swinging site yes, but maybe peeps don't want to see a photo of a hard 9" dick on their profile when they login. :)

19 May 2015
City
Swansea
Well my opinion such as it is !! Is that if you want those type of avatars fairplay to you but for me i love a pussy shot as much as the next person but i prefer something original like pearls very erotic nice. and as for the cock pics a cock although we can give endless pleasure with the organ aesthetically they are ugly its just my opinion

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

We're talking close up fully erect penis photos, which show on your home page every time you login. As if you have someone who has a photo of his or hers genitals, close up and they follow you, everytime you login - the avatar will be on display as the first things you will see.
Adult swinging site yes, but maybe peeps don't want to see a photo of a hard 9" dick on their profile when they login. :)
9" where? :D

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
17 July 2015
City
London
This is something men new to swinging so often get wrong. I think probably the majority of women on a swinging site don't want to see random genitalia. But men think... I'm here for sex... sex=cock... and it shows up their lack of imagination. I very rarly send a cock, or overly explicit shot with my first message to somebody... suggestive is far more of a tease. I would however be againts an outright ban... swinging is partly about a desire for more freedom. I would suggest though, that on the pages where people upload avitars that a warning is given to men that many women (you could give the exact %age from this vote) don't like to see genitalia used in an avitar. I vote education.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
This is something men new to swinging so often get wrong. I think probably the majority of women on a swinging site don't want to see random genitalia. But men think... I'm here for sex... sex=cock... and it shows up their lack of imagination. I very rarly send a cock, or overly explicit shot with my first message to somebody... suggestive is far more of a tease. I would however be againts an outright ban... swinging is partly about a desire for more freedom. I would suggest though, that on the pages where people upload avitars that a warning is given to men that many women (you could give the exact %age from this vote) don't like to see genitalia used in an avitar. I vote education.
Believe it or not most have been educated by this thread and the votes show what people want, it looks like we will be implementing and like we have said, there is nothing stopping men or women put as many as they want in the gallery, I can say that one person has changed the dick avi and has had much more attention than previous, I agree that educating is the way forward xx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Agree with @Pearls - in fact two have removed their dick pic avatars and are now getting more attention than perhaps they had previously. So it does work.
Sadly two have also chosen to leave as a result, which I find astonishing at the fact they'd rather leave, than not display their erect penis in an avatar, which the majority of this site have clearly said they don't wish to see them..

So leaving a site rather than display their chests in their avatars - for example, as opposed to just being/having their account associated with a hard cock as an avatar...
:rolleyes:o_O

Reactions: Pearls
17 July 2015
City
London
Agree with @Pearls - in fact two have removed their dick pic avatars and are now getting more attention than perhaps they had previously. So it does work.
Sadly two have also chosen to leave as a result, which I find astonishing at the fact they'd rather leave, than not display their erect penis in an avatar, which the majority of this site have clearly said they don't wish to see them..

So leaving a site rather than display their chests in their avatars - for example, as opposed to just being/having their account associated with a hard cock as an avatar...
:rolleyes:o_O
Actually I think the issue is not just one thing.... Most comment agrees that non cock avitars get more positive response from women. But implementing a ban is a reduction of freedom... Maybe its the freedom to be a dick but freedom is very important to swingers. I know you have gone to the trouble to have a democratic vote but that vote didn't encourage people to think about the freedoms involved. To go back to the original problem of the couple who could not stop being confronted by an avitar they found offensive because they were being followed. Would a more liberal approach be to allow each individual to have the ability to block all images and messages from someone they find offensive. This option increases personal choice as opposed to reducing it.

Reactions: Pearls